Is breatheheavy really gonna shut down?

2 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Yes - it’s my 1st or 2nd site of the day so it’ll be weird.

Even when Brinny alludes to anything career related, it’s always confusing and messy so you don’t even know what to believe anymore. Maybe Jordan will change his mind or possibly resurrect the site when the movie comes out or something :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Well more confusing for people who believe everything they read :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

I hope it doesn’t. That would be sad. With the amount of traffic this place gets I would be shocked. Advertisements should be knocking down his door $$$. 
This site makes and breaks careers lol. 
i wouldn’t do a subscription. I would try to form a show where Jordan can invite other musicans to introduce themselves and their work. Invite memebers to discuss solid opinions. And also call out trolls and azzholes. Sync up with apple music or spotify and youtube. 

• Love 3
58 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

But I didn’t start the thread lol. :idgi_dont_get_it_how_confused_what_hmm_umm_thinking:

Anyway, it’s kind of funny that people are now misconstruing and overanalyzing Jordan’s posts the way they do Britney’s constantly. No where did he say he is shutting the exhale community down. But I guess I could see why people would think that may be his next step. We’ll see, I guess.

Your comment sparked a response from Jordan, lol. 

3 hours ago, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

@Emil87 mentioned the ads were getting excessive. Jordan noted that it's up to pay off some of the debt from running this site. Laying low from Insta due to legal threats and needed a bit of space. In the mean time, he would be content with either a subscription-base model for Exhale or a good core group of stans on here rather than a slew of trolls. 

If you'd like to support the site, pay no mind to the ads and happy cruising. May the odds be ever in your favour! :riri_rihanna_take_bow_wink_flirt_hand_white:

I wouldn’t paying a subscription to post. The problem with subscription based forums is that eventually they die because majority of people won’t pay and Britney isn’t doing much professionally that would warrant extensive posts and discussions. In any case, @Jordan Miller I volunteer to be a mod :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy: I’m pretty unbiased and accept both positive and negative opinions without insulting Britney. 

Edited by GirlOnTheMoon
  • Haha 1

I’ve been following this site since 2007. Can’t tell you how many times I got my breaking news from breatheheavy! It’s sad he wasn’t making money and still continued all these years! Thank you so much Jordan Miller! We love you!

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.