Katherine copies Hold It Against Me for new song

1 hour ago, Body ache said:

Yes but he sold it to Britney meaning Britney and her label own the rights to it.

Didn’t know this. But i mean sounding slightly similar would make sense since he is the same producer for both songs. Assuming he produced this Katy track as well. 

• Like 2
  • Super Mods

I cant believe she didnt choose this as her lead single? She has an entire team of people who said YES to releasing womans world as lead and not this? This is exactly what her fans and GP have been asking for, early 2010s so called "recession pop" 

How can there not be a single smart person in that entire marketing/advertising team is beyond me lol

1 hour ago, BUWYGF said:

I cant believe she didnt choose this as her lead single? She has an entire team of people who said YES to releasing womans world as lead and not this? This is exactly what her fans and GP have been asking for, early 2010s so called "recession pop" 

How can there not be a single smart person in that entire marketing/advertising team is beyond me lol

The singing is catchy but I absolutely hate the mindless / soulless EDM music

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

Doesn matter what song she chose as a single. All the choice will flop if they are produced by Dr. Puke. Is simple as that. 

• Love 2

Katy’s new music sucks. And I feel like she knows this but is, for whatever reason, selling this horrible album. And I really like her, but If all the songs sound like this stuff, I’m out.

It’s all giving cash grab and a label forcing a bad product. If they’re desperate for a hit, this isn’t it. She should have rush released the album and taken time to produce a quality tour that would make up for it. I can’t wait to see what her presentation will be at the VMA’s..

Honestly i do not care for that album. Those songs are just basic tracks with 0 impact. She is parading half naked to make people buy it. Man is she rrally so desperate. Maybe do not work woth dr luke and make at least 1 meaningfull song like Firework next time....jeez

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.