Do you think Britney is truly happy?

No. I think she's deeply unhappy. 

Shes mistaking finally being able to do what she wants as "happy" and she's stubborningly acting out but only to her own detriment. 

She's always said she "doesnt want to be a victim" but she is destroying herself and making herself a victim to her abusers and taking zero steps towards healing. 

• Love 8

Nope.

I imagine she feels some fiery satisfaction when she goes on social media rants or otherwise acts impulsively, and dissociative relief when she's spinning, but those things aren't happiness. They're coping mechanisms for a deep spiritual lostness that make her feel something, if just for the moment. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

• Love 2
2 hours ago, PlatinumB said:

Is anyone?! What a silly *** question.. Shady picture on the thumbnail too... This is coming from a legendary mod... :ipass_britney_xfactor_no_words:

What?? Im very happy. I have everything I want. Im in good health, i have a great job, great friends, a great house etc. Most of my friends are very happy..

Absolutely not.

I think she's happy to be out of the conservatorship and being her own person but that's it.

Right now she's not working, she doesn't have good friends in the industry, not that many good people around her really, and she's latched on to a man who couldn't be a more obvious leech who's going to pull a KFED on her with his 207420 babies.

She's not really around her own kids.

Right now Britney is quite literally just existing, and it makes me sad, because at the height of my own depression it was the exact same way. I did things because I had to, not because I wanted to. I lost all interest in writing. 

I hope 2025 is a much better year for her than 2021-2024 have been. But she'll have to make a really big effort to get there.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.