Hot As Ice, Private Show & What You Need are the Holy trinity.

Just now, Wendy Williams said:

I have no words :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Hide contents

But anyway-

Hot As Ice is embarrassing flop mess with stupid synths and "birds".

Hide contents

Private Show has for 5 seconds predebutney deep mature vocals, what is only part I like

Reveal hidden contents

But What You Need is definitely my fave

Well you slapped me with the truth there :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

• Haha 1
38 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Well you slapped me with the truth there :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide:

Why don't we still have a video for WYN? I can definitely see her on stage and then jump through people and dancing and walking between handsome guys on the street, all in one shot without editing why not :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

Street cabaret/musical  :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

Edited by Wendy Williams
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Wendy Williams said:

Why don't we still have a video for WYN? I can definitely see her on stage and then jump through people and dancing and walking between handsome guys on the street, all in one shot without editing why not :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad:

YOU have the vision! Can you imagine a MV without editing just one shot with an upbeat song. I used to believe Alien would work that way, just Britney prancing around the streets of New York or something. But WYN - that’s a really great idea. She could start in a cafe when she sees a guy and jumps up. Oh I’m there. I love the idea.

• Love 1
28 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

YOU have the vision! Can you imagine a MV without editing just one shot with an upbeat song. I used to believe Alien would work that way, just Britney prancing around the streets of New York or something. But WYN - that’s a really great idea. She could start in a cafe when she sees a guy and jumps up. Oh I’m there. I love the idea.

And definitely street scenes with her dancing and walking :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

• Love 1
10 hours ago, femmef4toole said:

I do agree that this if private show was just a little more human in its pitch it’d be greater. Tbh, same with What You Need. They’re too high and adds to the haters saying she’s chipmunkey when she sings but I just love them. She sounds like she’s having a blast. It’s the producers who make a mess of it. Britney has said herself PS really shows her vocal chops so she must like it.

Thanks for being articulate with your views and not evil haha :) 

Haha I like to be constructive and you are one of my favourite members on here so it figures ;)

• Love 1

I want the vocals re-produced on PS cause because they're jarringly edited on album that's pretty tasteful overall in that department.

What You Need has the vocal production PS needed and it slays.

Hot as Ice's unpitched demo vocals are preferrable but the album version is still a bawp.

• Like 1

I enjoy them all in their own way. For example, “Hot As Ice” is too high-pitched for me, but it’s a fun production. “PS” & “WYN” carry more range, so they’re more substantial to me. However, I feel the chorus in “PS” could’ve been in like a lower register, or something. Her voice is just too delicate to sing such elevated notes, so it sounded annoying. Same with “WYN,” even though it’s more tolerable. Overall, they’re all enjoyable to listen to, but they might’ve needed just a few more sessions to be “perfect.” Just my opinion.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.