Do you like "The Answer" or "Don't Hang Up" better?

• Super Mods
5 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

I totally agree about the verses. This song is like the 'lil sis' of "I'm a Slave 4 U" in my opinion. 

This song should've been on the standard edition of the album and also a single with a smexy music video (a la "My Prerogative"). :donewithit_carpool_karaoke_britney_glory_hand_telling_talking_chatting_wave_waving:

What would you envision the video to be like, @Princessmimi?

I can picture it in a club and Britney is alone and then she sees a hot guy and dances for him in a hot and s.exy way kinda like the slave video and then they leave together.

I feel like this song is one of the s.exiest songs of her career in my opinion.

What a missed opportunity to not put this on the official tracklist.

Idk why but I tend to like the songs that aren't on the tracklists of her album sometimes more than the songs that did make it.

Like Amnesia, I'll Never Stop Loving You and Get Back.

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

I can picture it in a club and Britney is alone and then she sees a hot guy and dances for him in a hot and s.exy way kinda like the slave video and then they leave together.

I feel like this song is one of the s.exiest songs of her career in my opinion.

What a missed opportunity to not put this on the official tracklist.

Idk why but I tend to like the songs that aren't on the tracklists of her album sometimes more than the songs that did make it.

Like Amnesia, I'll Never Stop Loving You and Get Back.

You just slayed with that concept for the video. :martini_telling_talking_preaching_couch:

I love "Get Back" soooo much.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.