Imagine if britney performed at 2024 Olympic Games Closing Ceremony

I’m tired of imagining the unimaginable, i can’t even picture Britney fresh and pretty in a little dress, holding maybe a starbucks and strolling peacefully, so performing at 2024 olympic games closing ceremony really ? Let's be truly modest y'all. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

I wouldn’t want Britney to be part of that travesty. They made us wait 40 minutes for them to put up the stage only to follow up by a lackluster performance by an indie band. Where was Celine? Where was Gaga? They should have a least gotten DAft PUnk to close the show. Wasn’t Pharrell creative designer of Louis Vuitton who was all over the opening ceremony. Couldn’t they at least gotten him and daft punk to perform Lucky?

Edited by Body ache
  • Like 3
10 hours ago, Agyness said:

I’m tired of imagining the unimaginable, i can’t even picture Britney fresh and pretty in a little dress, holding maybe a starbucks and strolling peacefully, so performing at 2024 olympic games closing ceremony really ? Let's be truly modest y'all. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

Just be positive :wink_britney_everytime_white:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.