Britney backtracks - (now completely deleted) —removes shade, softens the caption and mentions Blake

12 hours ago, MissDebbie said:

Exactly! I mean the woman is friends with Taylor Swift, and has been a fashion darling since her debut in Gossip Girl. She is not Halsey or any other D- list celeb. 

It is so frustrating. 

Blake even wrote a nice caption probably anticipating Britney's response. She was explaining what Britney, and the dress meant to her and mostly how inspiring she was and always has been.

But not even a thank you. 

If Britney actually owned the dress and it was sold without her consent, why not put a light on that situation and the perpetrators?

why share a fugly-*** dress made by the Dollhouse probably by slaves and say it is better thanvthe couture one. Be serious.

So frustrating. 

What if Britney asked Donatella to shorten it back in the day to show off her best assets 

I actually like it that Britney is free and she can react to things and show us her "real" thoughts and feelings. We don't have to agree with her... :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams: I think that times under the conservatorship when she was silent all the time and we never knew her opinions or what she was feeling, were much worse... :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

1 hour ago, theodoritasenorita said:

What if Britney asked Donatella to shorten it back in the day to show off her best assets 

The dress is not from Versace but a cheap brand called The Dollhouse. If she wanted a shorter dress she could ask Donatella. It already happened in the 2008 VMA, the dress was a long Versace dress and Britney asked to be short. 

16 minutes ago, MissDebbie said:

The dress is not from Versace but a cheap brand called The Dollhouse. If she wanted a shorter dress she could ask Donatella. It already happened in the 2008 VMA, the dress was a long Versace dress and Britney asked to be short. 

Exactly! Designers can be bigger divas than musicians. Maybe there's a story to the butterfly dress we're not privy to.  

22 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Edit 2: Britney completely deleted the caption

edit 1: Britney backtracked and updated her embarrassing caption to remove “I like it WAY BETTER” after the backlash and Donatella unfollowing her. 

Updated version of my 2002 Versace dress 👗 !!! I’m no @blakelively but I like it … show my legs 💅🏻👗🌷🌷 !!!

https://www.instagram.com/reel/C-gEF6qSpm0/?igsh=anozamZkMWYxYjk4

Again, for the millionth time - bipolar disorder. Girl needs to take her meds, PERIOD!!!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

her team is just cade

No.

Cade is her manager.

She has a PR person (Jeff), social media team and a business manager... to say the least. Articles confirm Britney has a full team working... 

Cassie usually tags people from the team on her instagram stories, every time a new project is promoted by the media. 

And Britney still works as a CAA client.

Edited by Dark Willow
2 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Don't be fan then, simple. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

F off. I can be a fan and also not like things she does. You must be a kiss a.ss to everyone if you never have a negative opinion of some things people do, even people you care about.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.