TMZ: Britney Biopic Will NEVER Happen Because Britney Has Too Much Control Over It & Studio Won't Risk Getting Sued Over Britney's Version Of Events

42 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s because of reports like this one that I say Cade Hudson is a waste of money for Britney. How can she keep such an incompetent fool on the payroll? How come her team allows these stories to be posted? Yes TMZ has always been sleazy, but they’re absurdly cruel with Britney and you don’t see them post stories like that on other artists. Britney needs a more professional team around her and not that skinny flop weasel.

It wouldn't necessarily make a difference, because TMZ can't really be held accountable. During the Depp v Heard trial, previous employee Morgan Tremaine made it clear that they are a very litigious group, and do vet their sources. In theory, as long as their sources are vetted, and they can prove (no matter the degree of connection) that they are in some degree close, TMZ will report it. 

To compare it to another related matter, Johnny Depp sued a UK Paper for defamation, and lost. Why? Because the onus on both parties was different; for Depp, he had to prove his innocence. For the paper, they just had to prove that they weren't defaming because they were just reporting what was being said.

So unless Britney, or her team, can prove that the source is someone who may not have Britney's best interest at heart, I don't necessarily understand how they could combat it.

• Like 1
53 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

It’s because of reports like this one that I say Cade Hudson is a waste of money for Britney. How can she keep such an incompetent fool on the payroll? How come her team allows these stories to be posted? Yes TMZ has always been sleazy, but they’re absurdly cruel with Britney and you don’t see them post stories like that on other artists. Britney needs a more professional team around her and not that skinny flop weasel.

• Haha 1

Tmz is clearly just milking it saying whatever they want until it happens. But i really wish Britney just kept it as a book. No need for this trauma being published over and over again keeping it so public. It made those docs look stupid and that should be enough. 

Change names 😛

Get Creative 

Dustin Bogbrackish

N’line

TripleOrbit

Lisa Tanner

Jude Spirits

Leigh Spirits

Juleigh Spirits 

Brad Spirits

Harry Caribou

Saul Isengard

Saul Confetti 

Hive Records 

Zombee Records

Devin Fentanhall

Seamus Percy Fentanhall

Jameson Fentenhall

Crystal Lynn Aquifers 

Normandy Milltown

Lacy Logan

Edited by LordofTheMoodRing
8 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

@justhanging not watching it... what they really said? 

Hmm I think the director will change, too early to announce a director and he has some other projects.

The production of this will be hell on earth

There's literally nothing to suggest that the director would be replaced. It's clearly not too early to announce considering they have just announced. The director having other upcoming projects (which have already been filmed) means nothing, it's very normal for directors to already be planning future projects before a film comes out.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

I watched most of the clip posted on tmz. Honestly they’re a bunch of weirdos 

Thanks, didn’t want to give them the views.

they must be going through a midlife crises to be picking on her.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, nwonder said:

They also said the memoir would never happen due to a shortage of paper. 

Well, not defending TMZ but wasn't there a postponement when Britney said the book was coming (2022) and then and it came out only next year? Didn't that happen due to an alleged shortage of paper? Or something else.

Edited by Fita
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Fita said:

Well, not defending TMZ but wasn't there a postponement when Britney said the book was coming (2022) and then and it came out only next year? Didn't that happen due to an alleged shortage of paper? Or something else.

Oh I thought that was false and the reason it was delayed was due to legal issues with Justin team wanting clearance? I remember she posted about the paper shortage being false too… but Brinny’s IG isn’t a reliable narrator either lol.

But I feel like they have pattern of creating doubt or negativity around any situation fher projects since the c-ship ended. Like the Elton and Will collabs, the book etc.

Edited by nwonder
6 hours ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

Es por informes como este que digo que Cade Hudson es un desperdicio de dinero para Britney. ¿Cómo puede mantener a un tonto tan incompetente en la nómina? ¿Cómo es que su equipo permite que se publiquen estas historias? Sí, TMZ siempre ha sido sórdido, pero son absurdamente crueles con Britney y no los ves publicar historias como esa sobre otros artistas. Britney necesita un equipo más profesional a su alrededor y no a ese flacucho fracasado.

I totally agree, Cade and Britney may be very good friends, it's their private life but as a manager he is a total disaster as a manager for her.

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.