Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

14 minutes ago, Pablitonizer said:

Elton John's  ROCKETMAN is effin great! If you haven't seen it, watch it now. So damn original because Elton was involved

I'm sure Britney's biopic will be fantastic too, there's stunning team behind it. If Britney remains producer, and the movie gets nominated, she might earn her first Oscar :yesplease_yas_agree_preach::mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman::blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom:

Ok I agree 100% with this. Just got goosebumps OMG OMG OMG that movie WAS ICONIC 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
25 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

This part confused me too. Is she just allowing them to use her music in the film, or has she sold her entire catalog, similar to how Katy Pooty and P.ussified sold theirs recently? Either way, 8 figures is pretty huge.

Britney rn:

The way I get it is that they get a license to use her music for the movie. So not like that lifetime corpse where they only used satisfaction and I love rock and roll.

• Like 2

Britney being involved has two sides of a coin:

Pro- she allowed it and gonna cash with it (maybe it is the reason why. she has new 11 mouths to feed, pauls kids and him and maybe 12 if they try for a baby like Britney dreams)

Con- it is going to be only her side of the story which means it comes from a very selective memory and not always 100% reliable. I hate to say this, in fact, if it was a few years ago I would say I had to be crazy to affirm such thing, but Britney herself has been proving that not everything she says or not everything she thinks she remembers is actually how it really happened

I would prefer a documentary or interview with Britney herself.

Edited by spreadmywings
33 minutes ago, Emil87 said:

This part confused me too. Is she just allowing them to use her music in the film, or has she sold her entire catalog, similar to how Katy Pooty and P.ussified sold theirs recently? Either way, 8 figures is pretty huge.

Britney rn:

spacer.png

Universal has obtained the permission to use her music for the film and possibly its promotional materials. But this doesn't mean they own the rights but rather that they have paid for the right to use her songs for a specific period and purpose, that's all. :gelis_britney_candies_flirting_sexy:

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.