Britney announces new biopic with Oscar-winning producer Marc Platt

41 minutes ago, Style. said:

Not you whining about Britney getting a better deal than whatever Demi and Justin released. No wonder, y'all are still stuck in 2015. Lmao, :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

What...? I'm whining because I would have loved an uninterrupted Britney speaking in front of a camera? Where did I even say that that would have been a better deal? I think you replied to the wrong person. 

• Love 1

honestly i feel like with everything that happened in her career a movie won’t be able to portray it very well. they’ll probably do a very superficial coverage of the first few years (focused on how hard it’s to be so young and ***ualized for fame) show the a/bortion/JT backlash, K-Fed marriage, skim through 2007 and then go full in post 2008. 

i’m not a big fan of biopics but we’ll see. i just hope she doesn’t freak out when they show her 2007/2008 era.

spacer.png

this movie will probably help with the GP perception of her as well tbh so if she releases new music afterwards (or for the soundtrack) it could really help 

Edited by thesimplelife
  • Like 2

Honestly, a huge studio (and director!) like this doing the biopic is MAJOR. We’re kinda in a renaissance as far as music biopics so I think it’ll be done tastefully. In my opinion though, it’s being done a little bit early in her life. I think this really cements the idea she’s DONE done with the industry. 

• Like 4
29 minutes ago, CentralCJ said:

Her first public appearance in 7 years will be the movie premiere and she’ll attend with Paul confirmed

No Way Love GIF by Rosanna Pansino

How generous, wait til u see Paul and only Paul on that carpet:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: are we forgetting solo sam at the haus of flops premiere :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

• Haha 1

Would be cute if Britney has a short cameo in the film. 

She can be a PA on the set of the Baby One More Time MV and is helping the Britney actress into her school girl uniform. She looks at her and says “you look great sweetie, this will be just the beginning”, smiles, hugs her and walks off. :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:

• Like 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.