JK Rowling accuses female Olympic boxer of being a man who hits women: “Paris, your safeguard is a joke” #Paris2024

4 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

That, once again is false.

are you sayin is not him on these photos? lol the delusional is real

Besides, if he was a woman, where he lives in Algeria, a woman can't dress like a man and wearing Hijab is mandatory. Is like he chooses to be a man in his daily life but a woman in sports because its easier. In other words, takes advantage of being Interse*x

and on top of all that, are you all forgetting that he tested YX chromosome??? A woman is XX and didn't you read what I explained by science based about Males with 5-ARD Syndrome? most are mistaken as females at birth and childhood but comes evident they are males when puberty comes

Edited by spreadmywings

https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/other/what-is-dsd-rare-condition-explained-amid-imane-khelif-olympic-boxing-row-over-xy-chromosome/ar-BB1r62xO?ocid=winp2fptaskbar&cvid=95f27f473edd4b45b692eaf9e67d2c55&ei=6#

Last year, Algeria’s Imane Khelif was disqualified just hours before her gold-medal bout at the women’s World Championships in New Delhi after not meeting the International Boxing Association’s (IBA) eligibility criteria, which blocks athletes with male XY chromosomes competing in women’s events. 

Interse*x is very RARE , delicate and complicated, BUT when it comes to SPORTS the testosterone levels as the same as a man MATTERS and is NOT FAIR to compete against other women and Imane tested XY chromosome. This is not an opinion, is science. end of the story

spacer.png

Edited by spreadmywings
23 hours ago, Neydelinska Spearsi said:

Gender ideology is called ideology for a reason. At the end of the day you are either a dude or a chick, no in between or something else.

You’re actually uneducated. Period. Like truly, undeniably, willfully ignorant and uneducated. And so full of conviction that you’re making yourself look like a fool. And this isn’t about ideology. You’re denying the reality of so many human beings who are born inter*** and/or with varying hormonal imbalances that affect a myriad of aspects of their physicality. 
Gender is a spectrum, as with all things in life; always has been, always will be. 

Nvm the embarrassing but predictable Christian uproar about drag queens depicting a feast based on Dionysus and Greek mythology and NOT their precious painting of the last supper that was commissioned by the Catholic Church and painted by a gay man. 

Bigots are running wild in the world and drinking each other’s koolaid and the vast majority are unwilling to properly educate themselves. They’d rather foam at the mouth with hateful diatribes and cling to their failed version of reality. 

• Love 1
5 minutes ago, Thomkat said:

You’re actually uneducated. Period. Like truly, undeniably, willfully ignorant and uneducated. And so full of conviction that you’re making yourself look like a fool. And this isn’t about ideology. You’re denying the reality of so many human beings who are born inter*** and/or with varying hormonal imbalances that affect a myriad of aspects of their physicality. 
Gender is a spectrum, as with all things in life; always has been, always will be. 

Nvm the embarrassing but predictable Christian uproar about drag queens depicting a feast based on Dionysus and Greek mythology and NOT their precious painting of the last supper that was commissioned by the Catholic Church and painted by a gay man. 

Bigots are running wild in the world and drinking each other’s koolaid and the vast majority are unwilling to properly educate themselves. They’d rather foam at the mouth with hateful diatribes and cling to their failed version of reality. 

Fine, I'm a christian dumb biggot and you are an error of human nature. Get a wife.

First: I'm horrified at the sheer transphobia and racism here, in a Britney Spears forum of all places. However, I'm not surprised.

Second of all, it's very clear that some of you are just idiots, from the way you talk about Britney, or Imane Khelif.

Third: Imane Khelif is a biological woman. She has identified as a woman her entire life, has been raised as one, was assigned the female gender at birth, and has lived as a woman her entire life. Anyone claiming otherwise must have some secret knowledge not even Imane has about herself. She literally has a ******* and a uterus. So unless you believe bio males can give birth, you have no argument.

Fourth: She's from a country where a trans identity, and transitioning is not allowed. Do you really think they'd send her to represent them in that case? The "woke" conservative country of Algeria?

Fifth, because you guys insist on being idiots with less than basic knowledge of biology: A masculine woman, is still, in fact, a woman. This goes for women with Swyer Syndrome as well.

Sixth: The racism from which people start transvestigating women of colour (especially when they win against their white counterparts) is abhorrent. It's happening to Imane, it happened to Biles, and Williams.

Seventh: Anyone still using the word woke as something derogatory, and as a word signifying the end of times and our society needs to touch grass. 

Eighth: Transvestigating hurts not only trans women, but also any other woman who may not fit the bill of traditional femininity.

And finally ninth: **** Elon Musk (a deadbeat father of a trans kid who pretends she's dead rather than try to understand her with all the money that piece of **** has), J.K. Rowling (someone using more time hounding Imane Khelif rather than calling out the actual predator who **** a kid that is a competitor in the Olympics of this year), and Logan Paul who (has no basic understanding of anything, let alone trans issues, and likes to film dead people in Japanese forests).

This goes for anyone agreeing with their gross actions and beliefs.

Edited by Crayboy
  • Love 1
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

are you sayin is not him on these photos? lol the delusional is real

Besides, if he was a woman, where he lives in Algeria, a woman can't dress like a man and wearing Hijab is mandatory. Is like he chooses to be a man in his daily life but a woman in sports because its easier. In other words, takes advantage of being Interse*x

and on top of all that, are you all forgetting that he tested YX chromosome??? A woman is XX and didn't you read what I explained by science based about Males with 5-ARD Syndrome? most are mistaken as females at birth and childhood but comes evident they are males when puberty comes

Your lot seem to black and white the issue, I thought it was genitals that made someone one or the other?

Which is it?

On 8/2/2024 at 6:19 PM, noimportku said:

see, i hate the internet i just read a bunch of posts about what i initially said… now i’ve read your comment and actually researched and okay now i see the point :cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

oopsie daisy i showed my dumb :walkin_fire_meltdown_burning_flames_panic_mess_exhell:

No problem, that’s what the internet does. They tried to convince us they were a female and it didn’t work. The facts came out.

Thank for you learning new information and realizing there’s different perspectives. Specifically correct ones.

On 8/5/2024 at 6:48 AM, PamelaAnderson said:

Imane was born female and this whole situation has just been an excuse for transphobes to spew their usual ignorant hate. As you can see, transphobia also affects cis women who do not look like a normative cis-hetero stereotypical female. It's sad.

“Assigned female at birth” does not = female. They were born with XY chromosomes, therefore male

On 8/4/2024 at 8:44 PM, Crayboy said:

First: I'm horrified at the sheer transphobia and racism here, in a Britney Spears forum of all places. However, I'm not surprised.

Second of all, it's very clear that some of you are just idiots, from the way you talk about Britney, or Imane Khelif.

Third: Imane Khelif is a biological woman. She has identified as a woman her entire life, has been raised as one, was assigned the female gender at birth, and has lived as a woman her entire life. Anyone claiming otherwise must have some secret knowledge not even Imane has about herself. She literally has a ******* and a uterus. So unless you believe bio males can give birth, you have no argument.

Fourth: She's from a country where a trans identity, and transitioning is not allowed. Do you really think they'd send her to represent them in that case? The "woke" conservative country of Algeria?

Fifth, because you guys insist on being idiots with less than basic knowledge of biology: A masculine woman, is still, in fact, a woman. This goes for women with Swyer Syndrome as well.

Sixth: The racism from which people start transvestigating women of colour (especially when they win against their white counterparts) is abhorrent. It's happening to Imane, it happened to Biles, and Williams.

Seventh: Anyone still using the word woke as something derogatory, and as a word signifying the end of times and our society needs to touch grass. 

Eighth: Transvestigating hurts not only trans women, but also any other woman who may not fit the bill of traditional femininity.

And finally ninth: **** Elon Musk (a deadbeat father of a trans kid who pretends she's dead rather than try to understand her with all the money that piece of **** has), J.K. Rowling (someone using more time hounding Imane Khelif rather than calling out the actual predator who **** a kid that is a competitor in the Olympics of this year), and Logan Paul who (has no basic understanding of anything, let alone trans issues, and likes to film dead people in Japanese forests).

This goes for anyone agreeing with their gross actions and beliefs.

There is so much incorrect here. Please go research biology, science and sports differences between men and women. She is not a biological woman, she has XY chromosomes, she was assigned female at birth. 
Which btw. Isn’t that your guys’ whole argument, that you aren’t what you’re assigned at birth ? Isn’t that what you all say when it works for your argument? But now, it’s “wrong”…?

Please stop spewing hate, how come everyone on this side of the conversation hasn’t said anything towards you specifically, yet you call people here “idiots”. This is a valid conversation. You were proved incorrect and just accept it. How come everyone else here has accepted reality ?

Edited by A.a.A

It’s hilarious with the ultra left start to eat themselves - he’s going to win unfairly and majority of people are sickened by failure men parading as women to beat them at sports

A man beating a woman to a pulp is ok when feelings are involved I guess..can’t hurt his feelings and go against what his passport says :clownery_makeup_meme:

13 hours ago, A.a.A said:

“Assigned female at birth” does not = female. They were born with XY chromosomes, therefore male

She is a woman and, scientific research has shown that chromosomes do not always determine somebody's s3x, as inters3x people exist; please read the articles I will link at the end before stating your wrong opinion. What bothers me the most is that when a man has a genetical advantage he is deemed a god amongst the rest and praised (Michael Phelps for example); but when a woman has a genetical advantage, she is called a freak and bullied.

The Italian boxer should be EMBARRASSED of the fact that she started to cry like a little b1tch and decided to quit because she got hit a bit too hard for her liking while BOXING a the OLYMPICS. For ****'s sake, the whole thing is ridiculous.

Here are the articles:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘Is s** something that you can see depending on which hormone, estrogen, or testosterone you preferentially produce? No, it’s not. s** is much more complicated,’ expert tells Maya Oppenheim
EDITION.CNN.COM

Italian boxer Angela Carini has apologized after quitting her bout at the Paris Olympics in 46 seconds, an emotional viral moment that led to online abuse of her Algerian opponent, Imane Khelif.

Edited by PamelaAnderson
  • Love 1
22 hours ago, PamelaAnderson said:

She is a woman and, scientific research has shown that chromosomes do not always determine somebody's s3x, as inters3x people exist; please read the articles I will link at the end before stating your wrong opinion. What bothers me the most is that when a man has a genetical advantage he is deemed a god amongst the rest and praised (Michael Phelps for example); but when a woman has a genetical advantage, she is called a freak and bullied.

The Italian boxer should be EMBARRASSED of the fact that she started to cry like a little b1tch and decided to quit because she got hit a bit too hard for her liking while BOXING a the OLYMPICS. For ****'s sake, the whole thing is ridiculous.

Here are the articles:

WWW.INDEPENDENT.CO.UK

‘Is s** something that you can see depending on which hormone, estrogen, or testosterone you preferentially produce? No, it’s not. s** is much more complicated,’ expert tells Maya Oppenheim
EDITION.CNN.COM

Italian boxer Angela Carini has apologized after quitting her bout at the Paris Olympics in 46 seconds, an emotional viral moment that led to online abuse of her Algerian opponent, Imane Khelif.

Considering I have a M.S in Biological Psychology, I think I know what I’m talking about. Your article proved exactly what I was saying:

Individuals can either have s** chromosomes generally linked with being female (XX chromosomes) or usually associated with being a man (XY chromosomes), yet have reproductive organs and genitals that may look different.

They are still considered a male, doesn’t matter what is between their legs.
The advantages of someone born with XY chromosomes are:

- Increased muscle mass
- Increased stamina
- Increased lung capacity 
- Increased arm reach
- Increased strength overall…

Etc..

Your example of a XY male competing with another XY male has nothing to do with a XY male competing with a XX female.

She doesn’t just have a genetic disadvantage but literal overall disadvantage that cannot be compared.

The “rare” examples of individuals you are referencing are less than 1% of the population. Usually in most cases they are reproductive abnormalities. This is not scientifically relevant and doesn’t prove the point you think you’re making.

DSD is a term that is not scientific, nor is it in the DSM - which is the official standardized encyclopedia of psychological disorders. Created over many years, by people much smarter than everyone here. Including me.

They are using “DSD” in this article as an umbrella term for “gender dysphoria”. Breaking it into specific/strange cases is not what scientists do.

Edited by A.a.A
  • Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.