Halsey reveals that she traded merch with Britney and confirms that Britney got a sneak peek of her music video for "Lucky” before release

Britney wasn't aware about Halsey sicknesses. She thought Halsey mocking her when she saw the full music video and got angry and shared that message. After  that Cade probably reached Britney and explain everything. Then Britney take back her statement.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I wonder if Britney didn't see the entire thing in its entirety before the premiere. Maybe her team still only tells her everything that's on a need to know basis.

Or maybe just a publicity stunt? It keeps both their names out there.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, monalisaney81 said:

So Halsey communicated with Britney aka Cade via email. Everything was approved by Cade bc Britney probably cba to even read emails. Then once the project was out she snapped bc she hadn’t seen the mv details bc she didn’t care to be involved.

Cade wins nothing with “hacking” Britney, who is his client, & paint her in a bad light…Literally does nothing for either one of them.  If anything the tweet saying she loves Halsey was his “hacking”, trying to do damage control.

Y’all need to come to terms with the fact that Britney is just messy. She dragged Selena for saying she just wants her to be happy, dragged Charli for being tapped to write for her, dragged Floptina after she stood up for her & even dragged the In N Out employee who didn’t do anything to her.

The entire thing was unprofessional & embarrassing for everyone involved.

In n out ***** it was Jack in the box :billie_eilish_green_chuckle_cackle_lol_lmao_haha_hehe_laugh:

2 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

Yep... I have a feeling they didn't ask anything to Britney, just like they hired Charli xcx to write for her... but she didn't know.

It's look like Britney the person has nothing to do with Britney the brand anymore.

Which is fine but why are they pushing for Britney to be involved so much when she clearly doesn’t want to? And if it’s purely for monetary reasons then her brand sucks. 

5 hours ago, justhanging said:

So was it Cade Hudson she really spoke to prior to the music video release?

Britney's Twitter posted this after the music video release, which apparently should not have come as a surprise if Halsey shared the music video already with "Britney".
Britney Spears releases a statement on Halseys new music video : r/popheads

It's obvious it was Cade... Do you really see Britney trading her own merch? Halsey spoke with Cade and Britney's tweet was the real Britney. I wish she fires Cade already.

• Like 1

What is going on here ? I didn't follow that story. OK everything is messy at this point. 

I just checked the video...

mmh I got many question. Who is this woman ? Why is the cover so bad ? Why is the video that poorly executed ? 

Call me a hater but not anybody can be Britney Spears.

Britney, baby girl, you gotta sue ! :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

5 hours ago, HIM said:

Which is fine but why are they pushing for Britney to be involved so much when she clearly doesn’t want to? And if it’s purely for monetary reasons then her brand sucks. 

I don't think they want her involved, but they need to pretend she is... to sell.

they can't force Britney to perform, so they need anything that will not involve her physically.

Notice most of the projects since 2019 "Britney" only promoted on her social media. Even the musical and the book. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
11 hours ago, Dark Willow said:

I think Cadeney talked to her...

The Lucky merch gives away she talked with the team. 

I feel bad for Halsey because she really thought Britney knew about it.

Didn't Britney herself say Cade sounds just like her?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

• Haha 1
21 minutes ago, TTrouble said:

Didn't Britney herself say Cade sounds just like her?:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Oh I forgot about that haha 

Now I will be thinking about Cade doing the baby voice and some bad British accent.

But i think they only talked online, easier to pretend to be Britney this way.

• Haha 1

Britney definitely lost me here, because Halsey just did her rendition and it's her own "truth".. She could be sick and have similarities and it just seemed tongue and cheek. Britney needs to learn to let go a little and also learn to laugh at herself and be comfortable in her truth and past and not let her affect it to that extent.. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.