Which artist did you stop enjoying because of their personal life or behavior?

34 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

She could've left Ethan when she found out he had a family but no she still decided to go for it.

That's what I call homewrecking, she wrecked a family with a baby.

There should be no justification for that, its horrible.

What was the attraction in the first place?

Justin Timberlake, I was 8-9 in 2016 when trolls and can’t stop the feeling! Came out and I loved the song (although I had no idea who sung it) I also LOVED mirrors, who didn’t? But looking back that song was quite whiny. 
anyways now I have him blocked on Spotify and my sister constantly is stealing my phone to stream him and make me mad

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
55 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

She could've left Ethan when she found out he had a family but no she still decided to go for it.

Ethan is a public figure, im sure both knew

3 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

Justin Timberlake, I was 8-9 in 2016 when trolls and can’t stop the feeling! Came out and I loved the song (although I had no idea who sung it) I also LOVED mirrors, who didn’t? But looking back that song was quite whiny. 
anyways now I have him blocked on Spotify and my sister constantly is stealing my phone to stream him and make me mad

Every jt hit is a whiny song, lets be real

• Like 2

Kourtney Kardashian.

I liked her on KUWTK. She was the voice of reason and was the one not going along with the plastic surgery or dating professional athletes, and she always came across as the most real and unbothered one, who cared more about her kids than her career.

But then she started dating/married Travis Barker and suddenly acted like a petty bratty 40 year old immature teenager all the time. 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Thats a really s**ist answer. Its HIM who should take responsability for that not her lol. She could have left him and still that family would have been wrecked because that guy was not there any more.

No one from OUTSIDE a family wrecks it.

1 hour ago, BritneyLover said:

Thats a really s**ist answer. Its HIM who should take responsability for that not her lol. She could have left him and still that family would have been wrecked because that guy was not there any more.

I don't know why you guys have to seek only one person to blame when they're both guilty?

Ariana was married flirting with another married man, big no no.

Ethan was expecting a baby yet he played Ariana's game... yikes 

Both lacked emotional maturity and are disgusting for what they did, specially Ethan for literally leaving his baby mamma for Ariani

• Like 1

Ariana Grande - i really liked her and i still love her „excuse me, i love you“ netflix movie. but her behavior with boyfriends is kinda weird. esp. when shes with them (donut licking, pete and now ethan)

Christina aguilera - ngl i love stripped and her stripped tour (she should do more rock songs like fighter) but her persona in 2004 until now is so unlikeable. all her interviews seem so fake and she doesnt seem to connect to alot of people/fans…

Lady Gaga - fu..ing loved The Fame and Monster Era - but since shes got politican she lost me. and she doesnt seem to be THAT much into music anymore.

I still listen to Ariana although I do think her personal life is messy af. The whole Dalton-Ethan saga was a mess and the doughnut licking incident was not okay. I still have sympathy for her after the stuff she’s dealt with though (Manchester Arena bombing, Mac Miller’s death etc.) 

I mean there’s a lot of artists with messy personal lives but I’ll often still enjoy listening to their music. I know this is probably harder to do for criminals, especially p e d o p h i l e s (R Kelly). 

Honestly I want to say Kanye though? I like his earlier stuff, and I still listen to it sometimes. But he is incredibly problematic and refuses to get help for his mental health. Not to mention all the antisemitism/slavery comments he’s made in recent years. 

Also I think Nsync are one of the best boybands, and I still like a lot of Justin’s solo stuff, but he’s also a very problematic individual and I think he’s definitely somewhat misogynistic. 

Edited by Isla
  • Love 1

I kind of feel like I’m in the twilight zone, with all the talk of Ariana breaking up a marriage. I’ll just say I’m glad it didn’t put you off listening to Britney’s music, when she did the exact same thing 20 years ago lol. The hypocrisy in here is out of this world 

As for me, I’d have to say none. I think it’s weird to stop listening to your favourite artists, just because they made life choices or statements that you don’t agree with. It’s not like we will ever know these people personally, so why not just enjoy the music? lol. I never became a fan of anyone, for their personal life. If I enjoy the music I listen, if not then I don’t. It shouldn’t be more complicated than that 

4 hours ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Kourtney Kardashian.

I liked her on KUWTK. She was the voice of reason and was the one not going along with the plastic surgery or dating professional athletes, and she always came across as the most real and unbothered one, who cared more about her kids than her career.

But then she started dating/married Travis Barker and suddenly acted like a petty bratty 40 year old immature teenager all the time. 

I’m sorry, Kourtney Kardashian? :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:
An artist she is not.

• Haha 1
15 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Katy Perry took advantage of an elderly veteran man by getting him to sign over a contract to sell his house to her

but he is severely disabled and was on medicine when he signed it.

So basically this woman made an elderly man homeless, what a bich.

You mean that "poor" veteran who sold his house for 14,2 M$ and changed his mind and tried to take advantage of Katy Perry’s popularity to make her look bad? … I wonder if you would have said the same thing if it was Britney, instead of KP.

Ariana - the homewrecker news

Meghan Trainor - she exposes a lot about her personal and intimate life no one wants to hear about

Taylor - I really like her, but sometimes I feel like her superfans are too delusional it kind of turns me off to not want to listen to her too much. I think some of them are just fans just for the fear of missing out

• Super Mods
19 hours ago, BritneyLover said:

I don't care what you or anyone says, its MY OPINION

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.