Britney is upset with Halsey’s "Lucky" video: "I feel harassed, violated, and bullied... I'm speaking with my lawyers"

She will come for Halsey in a more passive aggressive way I’m sure in the coming weeks. Whoever thinks that the fake new post is not her team saving face and maybe a potential lawsuit as maybe Britney signed off on this and said she wouldn’t speak negatively about it … and the first one wasnt actually her is delusional 

Edited by devilsadvocate
  • Haha 2
  • Like 4
Just now, Dark Willow said:

Clearly no healing is going on... for years she is acting like this and now even covers and homage she thinks are attacks. Remember her saying she hated the radio Disney tribute because they used remix of her songs? We thought she was triggered because she couldn’t change her Vegas show. 

She lowkey shaded Beyonce for using the toxic instrumental and did videos with daddy lessons saying she would ask permission to Jay Z...

Britney doesn't know what privacy means or she really just pretend to like privacy.

We don't even know if she really knows who Halsey is.

I wouldn’t doubt if her team didn't even said about anything and responded to Halsey as Britney.

The conspiracies are already starting!  :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao: 

• Haha 1

Guys can we be real? Britney has bipolar disorder. It’s apparent. People very close to me in my life have it. As an ex-public school teacher I saw many students struggle with it to various degrees. I understand completely why Brit is hesitant to take her meds. No one on earth can relate to her situation because it’s unprecedented and honestly what they did to her is abhorrent and despicable . But Britney needs help :(

Edited by sparrowhawk
  • Like 4
Just now, devilsadvocate said:

She will come for Halsey in a more passive aggressive way I’m sure in the coming weeks. Whoever thinks that the fake new post is not her team saving face and the first one was actually her is delusional 

If it was her team they would’ve come up with a better excuse :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

She’s said similar things after she got something wrong.

Can’t y’all just laugh and move on 

Just now, devilsadvocate said:

She will come for Halsey in a more passive aggressive way I’m sure in the coming weeks. Whoever thinks that the fake new post is not her team saving face and the first one was actually her is delusional 

I wouldn’t be surprised if "she" posts the video.

Crowdsurf did the fake news one.

3 minutes ago, thesimplelife said:

i totally understand where she comes from. while the music video was abt halsey’s life, she also used a lot of aspects of britney’s most dark era to promote it. the weird faux tabloid pics of her “derailing” life, the ig story with the pink wig talking about a breakdown. idk, just odd 

NVM WHILE I WAS WRITING THIS BRITNEY APOLOGIZED 

Yup! Its not like these specific things happened to Halsey. They happened to Britney. And she really gets emotionally triggered when they reference this part of her life… like the Framing Britney Spears doc, where she just hyper fixated in the fact that they showed her in those days, with the pink wig. Cade needs to not make deals with people without Brit’s full context…

• Love 2
  • Like 2
48 minutes ago, sodapopbritney said:

I meanspacer.pngspacer.png

(This is what I think triggered her, I know the video is about Halsey’s story)

She maybe thought it was a reference to what happened to her… shes talked about the blood drawing many times… but us with more context can understand this might be referring to chemo… 

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.