BREAKING: Kamala will ban TMZ from posting Britney articles

2 hours ago, Politik said:

These politicians are a joke. We’re better off with a donkey running the White House at this point. 

FUTURE: a White house full of LED painels and AI politicians, prefect politicians, with an amazing system for protection and action, very military but also a very humanitarian place.

• Haha 1

It’s so weird. Other than actually caring about your future and focusing on what benefits you poor people will gain, you keep making , sharing glorifying memes that will make 0 change in your life. 
Why don’t you loom up whose this lady, what’s her heritage, what she’s done so far. Britney Spears is grown woman. She can sue them and ban these articles if she wants. So , how much do you make with your own lives? World is going trough a tornado of an economic crisis. What’s your survival plan? You know..

spacer.png

I always vote blue. I’ve told my friends I really wanted Michelle Obama, but she won’t run, so I’ll vote for Kamala. I’d rather not have 4 more years of the orange, big, fat, wanna be dictator oompa loompa who talks like a 7 year old running for student council promising free pizza at lunch and unlimited recess at school if you vote for him.

We all know his agenda isn’t in the best interest of this country, his sights are set on getting even and how does that benefit the American people? He couldn’t even answer questions during the debate with game plans on what he would do to make issues that a lot of people are having better because he was too busy inflating his ego with his typical hate and fear mongering. Biden’s poor performance at that debate saved his *** because I can guarantee that when he debates Kamala, his weaknesses will show and he’ll be the one everyone except the members of his cult, will be chanting to drop out next.

We seriously don’t need another 4 years of the orange buffoon, we really don’t.

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
13 hours ago, KatieKat said:

The Republicans in the Senate actually recently sabotaged their own bill to strengthen border security after Joe Biden said he would sign it because Republicans like complaining about the border and blaming it on democrats as opposed to fixing the issue.

I live in a border state so it's a very real issue for me. We have a Democrat governor now who never takes any accountability. How can anything be fixed in this country when the other party is set on sabotage mode? 

2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I always vote blue. I’ve told my friends I really wanted Michelle Obama, but she won’t run, so I’ll vote for Kamala. I’d rather not have 4 more years of the orange, big, fat, wanna be dictator oompa loompa who talks like a 7 year old running for student council promising free pizza at lunch and unlimited recess at school if you vote for him.

We all know his agenda isn’t in the best interest of this country, his sights are set on getting even and how does that benefit the American people? He couldn’t even answer questions during the debate with game plans on what he would do to make issues that a lot of people are having better because he was too busy inflating his ego with his typical hate and fear mongering. Biden’s poor performance at that debate saved his *** because I can guarantee that when he debates Kamala, his weaknesses will show and he’ll be the one everyone except the members of his cult, will be chanting to drop out next.

We seriously don’t need another 4 years of the orange buffoon, we really don’t.

Trump wasn't the problem from 2016 - 2020, it was the party who hated him that kicked into sabotage mode because they wanted Hilary Clinton. Lie after lie until it got so bad to the point of capitalizing on a pandemic to destroy our society. It has been horrible. 

2 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Trump wasn't the problem from 2016 - 2020, it was the party who hated him that kicked into sabotage mode because they wanted Hilary Clinton. Lie after lie until it got so bad to the point of capitalizing on a pandemic to destroy our society. It has been horrible. 

He’s always the victim.  

• Love 1
21 hours ago, Fita said:

I don’t live in the USA so I’m not sure how Kamala is perceived there but I have the impression that those videos where she’s been funny and all aren’t been seen as good by the GP, like it seems to make her look like a not serious person or responsible. I’m mean by the eyes of the conservatives that are also misogynist.

Cos god forbid a woman is happy and laughs! It's got them losing their minds! The fact she's a woc makes their heads spin even faster lmao 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.