Which song do you prefer: Break the Ice, or Piece of Me?

Break the Ice vs Piece of Me - which Blackout single do you like better?   

83 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Break the Ice, absolutely. Ever since I heard the leaked demo, I thought it was one of her best songs and to date I think it is one of her best EVER. The Timbaland production is perfect and I think the breakdown in the demo makes it better than the official version

• Love 5
1 hour ago, britneyluv said:

Break the Ice, absolutely. Ever since I heard the leaked demo, I thought it was one of her best songs and to date I think it is one of her best EVER. The Timbaland production is perfect and I think the breakdown in the demo makes it better than the official version

Imagine this performed at DWADT level.

i would legit collapse and die 

• Love 2

Tough call, but 

Prefer BTI as a song but hate the video. The BTI interlude on the circus tour was flawless and BTI was the best part of the vegas residency and the POM tour.

POM is a great song overall, the video is a top pop culture moment, and the performance on the circus tour was incredibly cool and original, she OWNED that cage. The residency and POM tour performance was very underwhelming though, especially after naming the whole show after it.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.