Does Britney still like having fans?

I mean, she's made it clear several times that she doesn't want to be a superstar anymore, and I feel like in the last few years she hasn't had much of a connection with us.

The last few tours and meet and greets for example were definitely not her idea. 

So what do y'all think she thinks of her fans in 2024? :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

Edited by Honeymoon

Of course she likes having fans, she has expressed her love for her fans many times in the last few years, even saying that her fans literally saved her life. She is just over being famous. The meet & greets that she was forced to do really had nothing to do with how she feels about her fans, she was suffering from severe social anxiety and being forced to meet 50+ people every night in a very tightly controlled environment where she was probably scared to put a foot wrong.

• Love 5
  • Like 2

Even when she was in her prime 1998-2004, you can see how respectfully-sweet and Detached she was when  she got some meet&greet, or little girls saying nice things to her. 

Don’t  get me wrong, she was so sweet and polite, but you can’t tell she was just not there in a way.

It’s just hard to explain, but that’s also my perspective 

when it comes to kids (babys to 9 year olds) she was a different story of course 

Edited by Imnotcrazy
  • Like 3

One thing is Britney has never attacked her fans and she gave credit to her fans for helping save her life.

Britney trashes people herself so if everyone in here doesn't love and agree with everything she does not make them not a fan.

Some wear rose colored glasses and others.... well....

:byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Like 4
2 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

She can appreciate them but that’s pretty much it. She’s never been one to engage much with fans. I don’t blame her. Social anxiety. It’s a weird concept of you think about it. 

I would think opening her arms and home to a criminal housekeeper for a tryst would bring more anxiety than meeting a fan.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gutterguppy said:

I'd imagine she appreciates the authentic fans who care about her and her music, as opposed to the faux ones that parade around on Exhale bringing up every little bad thing she's done to throw in her face and make fun of her struggles.

:meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

Edited by Honeymoon
  • Like 2
29 minutes ago, DiamondCircus said:

I would think opening her arms and home to a criminal housekeeper for a tryst would bring more anxiety than meeting a fan.

:queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Omg Diamond criminal housekeeper should be ur new username I’ll change mine to juno 

• Haha 5
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, brymo said:

Britney seemingly loves attention, so I would imagine she likes having fans but also doesn't really care. I have a feeling she struggles with this dichotomy of wanting attention but also craving seclusion.

This is a very interesting way of putting it. :ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

spacer.png

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.