Katy Perry shooting her new music video

At this rate, I’m getting tired of the Katy hate. I’ll admit she lost her creative touch after Witness (and Woman’s World is pretty generic and underwhelming at best) but she’s always been campy and had ***ual content within her music and videos. Anyone who’s criticizing those aspects, who are you trying to kid?

Edited by johnslyfe

I just dislike the songs so much. Lifetimes was a hard one to swallow, I kinda dig it now but then I realized it might just be a promo for the clubs... So apparently I'm His, His Mine (feat. Doechii) is the next single. Ugh. The song is really bad. Just like Gorgeous is horrible. I think it would be better to stick to Lifetimes as a single with mv...

5 hours ago, Burning_Up said:

I'm sorry in what universe is he hunky. He is fat ordinary guy :gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

Contrary to what many will say, contact comfort is important in attachment. So, a stereotypically jacked guy isn't preferred compared to someone with a "dad bod" .... cause they are soft and cuddly. Hence, better for attachment.  

• Like 1
12 hours ago, jordeezy river red said:

Hmm... IDK. She doesn't seem to believe in what she's doing. She looks disconnected and not fierce  

That’s exactly it. She doesn’t seem to be having fun at all, everything seems so forced and unnatural. I mean it literally looks like she’s suffering in those pictures…

Seems like she’s confused and just trying to recapture what she thinks people liked about her 10 years ago. That’s not a great starting point. :grimace_judging_judge_squint_ew_gross_red_white_annoyed:

There's something about her body that is just turning me off this era. Yes I know it looks good but maybe it's the way she's throwing it in our faces or something. It's like when she cut her hair. Yes it's her choice blah blah blah. But that was a huge turn off today.  I guess she can do whatever she wants but if she wants the truth, there's some more of it 

Swish Swish Goner GIF by Katy Perry

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.