Britney spotted driving this weekend!

22 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

I hope you will never be harassed the way they harassed Britney and the other women in this industry! It's really traumatic and there's absolutely nothing funny about it!!!

I posted this few days ago:

It's Mariah talking about an incident with Joan Rivers that happened in 1999! More than 25 years after she still thinks about it and still didn't understand the real intention of Joan that night! That's show how harassement/body shaming can affect ANYBODY and BROKE YOUR SOUL! Not only Britney! So again, not funny!

Glad to see her driving and going out! She's gorgeous!!! This reminds Circusney alot!!! Don't want to "support" this, the paps thing but it makes me happy to see her living her life normally!

My post had nothing to do with paparazzi harassment… I bet she would be okay with them taking pics occasionally, if only she felt she looked good enough in them. She just gets triggered seeing something she dislikes.

I feel bad for Britney, she should be okay with the way she looks. I think it's sad that the real look of her body infuriates her so much she starts conspiracy theories about the candids of her being photoshopped to make her look bad (i.e. fat in her mind). It just proves how strongly the obsolete body image obsession from the 00's lives on for her and it shouldn’t. It's like she never mentally matured past adolescent insecurities. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

2 minutes ago, KrisJ said:

🌟Hey y’all, it’s Brit Brit! 🌟 So, those pap pics of me in the car? 🚗 Ugh, can’t a girl just drive in peace?! 🙄😤 I saw them and yeah, they are fake - they edit them.  why can’t they just leave me alone? 😡💁‍♀️ Always in my face, always following me, it’s exhausting! 😤👎 Just trying to live my life, y’all, without the constant invasion! 🤬 But whatever, I’m still shining bright like Kate Beckinsale. And to all the paps out there, you can kiss my ***! 💋✌️ 

:tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle: 

She should seize the opportunity to reference Manjobi for once when she rants like that. :katycream_perry_witness_nod_yes:

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Baronesse said:

My post had nothing to do with paparazzi harassment… I bet she would be okay with them taking pics occasionally, if only she felt she looked good enough in them. She just gets triggered seeing something she dislikes.

I feel bad for Britney, she should be okay with the way she looks. I think it's sad that the real look of her body infuriates her so much she starts conspiracy theories about the candids of her being photoshopped to make her look bad (i.e. fat in her mind). It just proves how strongly the obsolete body image obsession from the 00's lives on for her and it shouldn’t. It's like she never mentally matured past adolescent insecurities. :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

But it is actually! It's 100% because of the paps/media daily harassment since she's 17, that she and the other women in the industry have so much insecurities and a lack of self-confidence!

You're saying this like Britney is the only one who act like this. Look what Madonna did to her face, she did for what reason do you think? Same as the girls who on Ozempic right now? Nicole Kidman, Zac Efron, The Kardashian, Paris, Xtina, Beyoncé, it's all about their bodies/faces!!! They are alsmot all living for looking perfect!!! Etc... Didn't you watch the video of Mariah? It was 25 freakin' years agoooooooooooo!!! And she still thinks about it to these days!!!

It has nothing to do with maturity! Otherwives 90% of the people, women and men, would be immature as well!

But well at least you feel bad for Britney... Because yeah it's really sad! For her and for all the others! They already edited her pics to make her looks really bad in the past so it's also not coming from nowhere...

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.