What is the most saddest britney song?

For me it's "Heart" it isn't your typical love or breakup song. It's relatable, it's sad, and It's about your own heart, sticking by your side no matter what. Honestly, it's kinda underrated too. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: (btw something about this song sounds like a Anime OST especially the violins in the instrumental)

• Love 4
10 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

For me it's "Heart" it isn't your typical love or breakup song. It's relatable, it's sad, and It's about your own heart, sticking by your side no matter what. Honestly, it's kinda underrated too. :mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming: (btw something about this song sounds like a Anime OST especially the violins in the instrumental)

I really can see an acapella performance by Britney, I do thing she can bring this voice in a mature way :imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing: 

I totally forgot about this gem.
HEART ALL THE HURT SOON ILL BE GONE :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears:

give IT TIMEEEEEEEEEEE

HELP ME TRUUUUUUU:imdying_wendy_crying_sad_tears_sobbing:

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

Everytime, FTBOMBH, BTMYH, Lucky, BOMT, Where Are You Now and Alien.

Wait really? The lyrics seem uplifting to me as she sings about finally not being alone “and the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone” 

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Wait really? The lyrics seem uplifting to me as she sings about finally not being alone “and the light in your eyes lets me know I’m not alone” 

Well the beginning of the song with how she feels lonely and like an alien is sad.

• Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
11 minutes ago, Puppy said:

Oh yeah definitely agree but I like that it’s a happy ending with the “not alone” 

Me too.

I think that song is honestly her most personal song on BJ besides Perfume.

Idk if she wrote them herself though.

• Love 2
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Style. said:

Right now it’s this masterpiece :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

was just going to say this one. Something super haunting about this one. I think the raw/unreleased aspect of it adds to that feeling:mcry_mariah_carey_proud_beaming:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Princessmimi said:

Me too.

I think that song is honestly her most personal song on BJ besides Perfume.

Idk if she wrote them herself though.

It sucks that they should’ve went that direction. We rarely hear her singing about how awkward she feels in this world only to realize she’s not alone.

I think Sia wrote Perfume, not sure if it’s intended for Britney as it sounds like a cliche Sia song.

Britney actually wrote the second verse because the demo, Ana Diaz just hummed to the tune. 

Edited by Puppy
  • Love 1
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
56 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It sucks that they should’ve went that direction. We rarely hear her singing about how awkward she feels in this world only to realize she’s not alone.

I think Sia wrote Perfume, not sure if it’s intended for Britney as it sounds like a cliche Sia song.

Britney actually wrote the second verse because the demo, Ana Diaz just hummed to the tune. 

Exactly.

I would've loved more introspective songs on the album.

I think it would've been a start in a good direction for her musically and artistically.

Its a shame that that never happened.

• Love 2
42 minutes ago, Princessmimi said:

Exactly.

I would've loved more introspective songs on the album.

I think it would've been a start in a good direction for her musically and artistically.

Its a shame that that never happened.

Happy Married At First Sight GIF by Lifetime

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.