Britney responds to the Osbourne family's comments about her dancings on Instagram: "kindly **** off"

37 minutes ago, Joel Santos said:

Menino, pior que eu tinha uma certa desconfiança de você ser brasileiro porque tem um membro no finado rebelião que tem o mesmo posicionamento que você. Um dos poucos que não passam pano pra toda essa bagunça que a vida da Britney se tornou. Eu fiquei na dúvida, se vocês eram ou não a mesma pessoa, mas fiquei com vergonha de perguntar a você e a ele. hahaha Mas agora que sei que você é Brazuca, há uma grande chance da minha intuição estar certa. haha Barris vai em qualquer lugar que esteja relacionado à Britney, a vida dele se recomeça a perseguir a Britney e seus fãs. Imagino que ele já tenha passado dos 25, já que ninguém com menos idade que isso vai perder tempo sendo fã do JT. Mas o cara parou no tempo total e vive em um loop infinito igual a Britney. Uns 10 anos perseguindo alguém que nem sabe que ele existe e achando que está arrasando. Eu tenho pena, sabe?

O Barris se dedica a tudo sobre Britney, virou uma obsessão real... já comentei no rebellion que se o ranço pela Britney não fosse grande, o povo da bcharts já teria parado de dar palco... nem os "amigos" dele tem paciência pra aguentar, é nítido.

Se a história que levou um chute de Britfã for real, explica mto kk.

Eu repito mtas coisas que comentava no rebellion mesmo, e já tem um monte que me odeia, como era lá rs

once upon a time dragon GIF by HULU

Edited by Dark Willow
24 minutes ago, BabyHotAsIce said:

She’s lying like always. We would definitely hear more about this from people other than britney if this was true. 

Like her Europe vacations, maybe? Lol

Yeah, if it’s another lie I really don't know why she keep doing things that will be discovered with time.

I think she made it up just to fit with "dancing is good" story,  but she said months ago she was teaching. Who knows? I hope she is doing something productive with her time, but I don't think a productive Britney would care so much what people are talking about her online. 

She seems with much time to worry about every single drama.

• Like 2
12 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

Does she have to prove herself to you? You act like you know her personally and know what she can or she can't do... babe lemme tell you, she doesn't even know that you exist. :zoomzoom_britney_annoyed_irritated_blink:

No, but she is posting something to millions to see and people will make questions. It would be cool to see her teaching kids, but we don't have any proof this is happening... 

That's all. Some of you guys really need a chillax pill. drag race ***** GIF

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.