In The Zone Original (??) Or Re-Issue Tracklist?

2 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

WTF is Chalice? Also, we know that a lot of the "Original Doll" tracks were actually for ITZ, so if this is the original tracklist, it's weird not seeing any of them on here.

it seems to be a studio in la after doing a search, what a strange name

very true ! wonder if Mona Lisa had a home on ITZ at one point, so much to think about:decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

3 hours ago, dosomethln said:

what are your thoughts if this was the original tracklist for a reissue for ITZ?

Interesting lol. This looks like someone had a little too much fun with a wine bottle one night

At first sight this seems legit but there are multiple inaccuracies

Cathy's name is misspelled in the Toxic file ("Kathy") and it says Everytime was mixed by Serban Ghenea even though the final is credited to Sean McGhee

Also it says Chaotic's vocals were cut at Chalice when in reality they were recorded at Jive's Battery Studios in NYC

It was in one of those sessions in 2002 where those famous picture of Britney, Bloodshy, Avant and Michelle Bell were taken

I doubt they would have her do overdubs of a track that was scrapped very early on and that probably wasn't mastered until it was finally released in 2005, definitely fake

• Like 2
1 minute ago, PlayboyMommy said:

Interesting lol. This looks like someone had a little too much fun with a wine bottle one night

At first sight this seems legit but there are multiple inaccuracies

Cathy's name is misspelled in the Toxic file ("Kathy") and it says Everytime was mixed by Serban Ghenea even though the final is credited to Sean McGhee

Also it says Chaotic's vocals were cut at Chalice when in reality they were recorded at Jive's Battery Studios in NYC

It was in one of those sessions in 2002 where those famous picture of Britney, Bloodshy, Avant and Michelle Bell were taken

I doubt they would have her do overdubs of a track that was scrapped very early on and that probably wasn't mastered until it was finally released in 2005, definitely fake

ahh thank you for this so in depth and gives more of an insight especially when so many "leaks" appear! I found this and its archived from 2013 !! I love when people come IN with details:tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:!!

alarm sirens did go off in my head when I seen "Kathy" & britney never seemed to record at chalice did she? I couldn't find any pics of her leaving or any footage. I would love to see the studio footage though!

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, dosomethln said:

britney never seemed to record at chalice did she? I couldn't find any pics of her leaving or any footage. I would love to see the studio footage though!

Funny you mention it since Chalice is probably her second go-to recording studio after Conway, especially for all the albums recorded post-conservatorship since she was legally chained to the state of California

In the case of In the Zone, the very first sessions such as Touch of My Hand, Everytime and Shadow all took in place LA, it wasn't until she finally moved to NY latter that year that she recorded the bulk of the album at Battery as well as The Dojo

Also while she recorded with Max Martin during the Circus tour stop in Sweden in 2009, In the Zone marked the last time she expressly recorded overseas for an album as she recorded Sacred and Free (both unreleased) with producer Guy Chambers in London on October 2002

3 hours ago, Crabo Lavender Turmeric said:

Interesting that the album ends with Showdown

Yeah it doesn't work as a closer imo. Everytime makes sense and even Don't Hang Up which is a bonus track on most international editions. Showdown seems like a weird way to end the album. 

Edited by Isla
3 hours ago, Burning_Up said:

Enjoyable not to see Shadow here  :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

But I also need Girls And Boys, underrated jam :shameless_blush_blonde_hair_stroke_proud:

Enjoyable not to see Shadow but need Girls & Boys !?!? Trolling. Have to be. G&B is a dumpster fire and Shadow is one of her greatest songs ever :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Retract your statement and all will be groovy haha

Edited by femmef4toole
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, femmef4toole said:

Enjoyable not to see Shadow but need Girls & Boys !?!? Trolling. Have to be. G&B is a dumpster fire and Shadow is one of her greatest songs ever :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

Retract your statement and all will be groovy haha

I knew that my opinion would be unpopular :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

And also G&B better fits ITZ's vibe

• Love 1

I’m thinking this was an early rough track listing before it was fine tuned. Thank god they changed it because this one is messy and it’s missing Shadow which is truly one of her best songs! 

I never understood why they didn’t do a proper re-release for the album the one they did was only a dual disc version which included the videos on the flip side. They should’ve added like 3 more tracks! 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.