Ozzy Osbourne is "fed up" watching Britney dance on Instagram, Sharon Osbourne says "it's heartbreaking"

11 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

So I'll gladly take that one on the chin.

I remember watching her music videos on MTV as a kid. She's super talented.

I got the vibe that the dance videos were meant to buck some kind of expectation that she should stop dancing s3xually past a certain age... kind of like Madonna. Madonna loves the shock factor and does crazy sh1t all the time. 

It's probably wishful thinking on my end, but I got the vibe that the dance videos were a middle finger to the man, man. 

I don't think so. She dances like the IG videos for years now, even before the facility...

During the c-ship years a lot of fans were asking what the hell happened with her dancing,  it was always a topic. Some blamed the meds, others her lack of passion.

It is weird because she was a talented dancer. It's like she never took a dance class before but we know she dances since her childhood, she had training and it showed... very weird.

• Like 3
5 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

I don't think so. She dances like the IG videos for years now, even before the facility...

During the c-ship years a lot of fans were asking what the hell happened with her dancing,  it was always a topic. Some blamed the meds, others her lack of passion.

It is weird because she was a talented dancer. It's like she never took a dance class before but we know she dances since her childhood, she had training and it showed... very weird.

hmm. Did she suffer any physical injuries that could have hindered her ability to dance? Her movements used to be flawless. 

4 minutes ago, theodoritasenorita said:

hmm. Did she suffer any physical injuries that could have hindered her ability to dance? Her movements used to be flawless. 

After her knee surgery (outrageous set) she was never the same, but she still showed some fire and skills. She was fluid during her house of blues "tour" in 2007...

After that some short moments here and there, but never a full performance with amazing dancing again.

She dances right now the same way she danced on her last world tour. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

After her knee surgery (outrageous set) she was never the same, but she still showed some fire and skills. She was fluid during her house of blues "tour" in 2007...

After that some short moments here and there, but never a full performance with amazing dancing again.

She dances right now the same way she danced on her last world tour. 

damn. That is so sad. Sounds like an athlete who blew out their knee and then couldn't play the sport the same way or at all. I don't know what I would do if I couldn't do the thing I love the way that I used to be able to (I'm assuming Britney Spears loves dancing). 

• Like 3

I mean ppl were sick of their entire annoying family during their reality TV show, but nobody is obliged to watch. Like they are not obliged to watch Britney’s IG. Although unfortunately I agree the situation is sad. If we as fans imagined in the 00s that Britney would be basically completely alone, kids don’t speak to her, isolated and posting jumbled rants on IG all day I doubt any of us would have believed it. It’s sad what was done to her by her own family and how she continues to suffer due to greed and corruption.

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Kind of ironic to see you preach about people being obsessed over ridiculous stuff, while having LeglessJamie as your screen name. The man hasn't been in her life in 3 years and you're still carrying on about him. Seems pretty obsessive to me...

Ever heard of satire? I recommend you watching South Park to learn all about it

• Super Mods
15 hours ago, Gypsy Woman said:

So weird to me that we're all just talking about her dancing and you somehow find a way to bring up un-aliveness into the conversation. Geez...

i think its very obvious in which context I've mentioned it :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

• Like 1

How can they be fed up?? Like it's HER page, you don't like her content, you don't click on HER page?? :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Many people don't like her spinning videos and they have the right to say so, but like... who gives a shüt? If Britney doesn't want to change them, she'll keep posting them. It doesn't matter WHAT she posts, for some people she has "lost" her mind since 2007. It doesn't matter. She's retired, she's not promoting anything and she is, as she said it HERSELF, a boring person. If you don't like her content but like her, you can just mute her .. or even unfollow. Social media is NOT a reflection of the real world and I wish people would understand this.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Excuse me (not) for having no idea who this washed-up has-been is. After a quick search, all I found was a former druggie who used to chomp off animal heads. Lmao. :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 
Instead of obsessing over Britney, maybe he should sort out his own mess first. 

Edited by Style.
2 hours ago, BUWYGF said:

i think its very obvious in which context I've mentioned it :huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the: 

I know the context but it still doesn't make it any less odd. Nobody is even talking about un-aliveness here but you're the one bringing it into the conversation and now the post has gone from talking about one family's opinion about her IG posts, to fans talking about how the world just wants her to end her life.

It'd be no different than someone posting about her 2007 VMA performance and me saying: I wonder if everyone just wishes she would end her life to stop the criticism.

Like why take it to that extreme instead of just leaving it at "they have their opinion and we have ours."

9 hours ago, LeglessJamie said:

Ever heard of satire? I recommend you watching South Park to learn all about it

You mean the show that showcases this type of stuff?

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

spacer.png

I can't wait to hear your excuse about this stuff ^^^

I'll just start claiming satire on anything remotely negative. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

Edited by Gypsy Woman

If anyone actually listened to the podcast, yes, Ozzy said he’s fed up with watching her on Instagram dancing, but all of them, Ozzy included, said they felt sorry for her and Sharon has been very sympathetic of Britney since the FreeBritney Movement. Kelly has always been a Britney supporter and yes, she’s had beef with Christina.

They’ve said nothing wrong, just that it’s sad and heartbreaking. You can have your opinions voiced, let them have theirs and move on about your day. Take your medicine and vitamins and have a decent breakfast. 

Be blessed.

• Love 3
21 hours ago, nwonder said:

I’m fed up of seeing Sharon’s and Kelly’s  dried up, shrivelled ozempic faces whenever I open socials 

:umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

Did the Osbournes lie though? No. Let’s not be delusional. They weren’t attacking her, they have empathy for Britney.  “It’s very sad and heartbreaking” which most members on here would agree with. She’s been doing the same dance and erratic posts for 5 years… the world has moved on and Britney is stuck in limbo. 

Edited by Blackout Britney
  • Love 2
  • Like 2
19 hours ago, Buff said:

Excuse me but who is sticking a gun to people’s heads and forcing them to watch her videos? Don’t like it just be an adult and look away plain and simple. 

Excuse me, sometimes they just pop up on our feeds. I don’t know if you know but videos can appear on your feed even if you don’t follow the person. Everyone I know in real life thinks Britney looks crazy on Instagram. Let’s not put our delusional Stan hat on. 

• Like 2
20 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

She was not “overly ***yal” thru most of her tours and she never actually had s** on stage which would be the equivalent of him eating a LIVING bat

Girl, ozzys image has always been like that. He’s rock n roll and has never been “polished” That was like 50 years ago btw.. it’s nothing recent. The way you’re making up scenarios like the family are attacking Britney is hilarious. Since when is saying something is “sad and heartbreaking” insulting? Some of you fans are overly sensitive.  

• Love 1
19 hours ago, KrisJ said:

It’s very sad - and embarrassing for her and for us as fans. 

“Spin like Britney” is not the flex some delusional fans think it is. She was a dancing powerhouse - now she’s mocked for her dancing 

I agree, she’s definitely lost “legend” in regards to dancing. She was Michael Jackson level. Britney of the past is still a legend of course but she became a legacy act 2013 onwards. “Glory” is an exception as I loved that era…We really got a bit of old Brit shine through. 

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.