There was an attempted assassination on Donald Trump in Pennsylvania

I’m not going to divulge in all of my political beliefs on here, but I hope this incident woke him the **** up that we need more gun control in this country. Of course though he’s probably either too stupid or too ignorant or both to think that having more gun control could’ve prevented this. As long as he gets his check from the NRA, I guess it doesn’t matter if he was almost killed right?

Edited by The Femme Fatale
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
32 minutes ago, britney_rocks said:

You know the shooter was a liberal because they missed it. 

Or it was a professional never intending to kill. Did you miss the part when he tried to over throw the last election result?

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

American is about to have a dictator. 

Good-luck to the whole world with that.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
Just now, SlideAway said:

Or it was a professional never intending to kill. Did you miss the part when he tried to over throw the last election result?

:nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat:

American is about to have a dictator. 

Good-luck to the whole world with that.

I feel so conflicted about this country. I love the freedoms we have, but I don’t like this pot that’s about to boil over of what’s going to happen in November or if Trump actually does get killed. It’s just so scary. I’m even afraid to go vote because of other people going nuts over it and it’s a freedom that I have that I have the right to exercise as a citizen of this country. I hate this uncertainty of what is going to happen in this country. I wish this wasn’t happening at all.

• Love 2
  • Like 2
3 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I feel so conflicted about this country. I love the freedoms we have, but I don’t like this pot that’s about to boil over of what’s going to happen in November or if Trump actually does get killed. It’s just so scary. I’m even afraid to go vote because of other people going nuts over it and it’s a freedom that I have that I have the right to exercise as a citizen of this country. I hate this uncertainty of what is going to happen in this country. I wish this wasn’t happening at all.

The protection of democracy is extremely important, and while it is frightening, you mustn’t let this stop you voting.

• Love 2
  • Like 3
  • Super Mods

You know even though I don't like Donald Trump at all,  no one deserves to get killed.

Can you imagine if he was killed?

It would go down in history.

I'm glad he's fine though, I feel bad for the people who also got hurt and the one that did die.

• Love 3
  • Like 3

Maybe now the far right extremists will finally put down their beloved guns. I know the countless schoolchildren killed by assault rifles didn’t matter to them, but maybe their Daddy Trump nearly getting assassinated will finally wake them up.

Anyway, I’m no Trump fan by any means, but wishing death on anyone is just bad juju. Although he himself has incited violence on more than one occasion. At the end of the day, you get what you give.

• Love 3
  • Like 4
15 minutes ago, SJK said:

It was staged af. The fist in the air, him yelling “FIGHT”

the dude will do anything to be back in the White House

No, I know it’s not the norm for some of y’all but he just doesn’t need a Hollyweird script to be genuine and iconic.  

Listen to the audio of the secret service reacting.  The fact that I’m addressing this take is disappointing.  You’re too far gone if that’s your reaction to what happened today.

You seriously think he signed up for this and told someone to shoot at his face from a crowd, but just to the left to graze his ear.  

Total foolishness.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, The Femme Fatale said:

I’m not going to divulge in all of my political beliefs on here, but I hope this incident woke him the **** up that we need more gun control in this country. Of course though he’s probably either too stupid or too ignorant or both to think that having more gun control could’ve prevented this. As long as he gets his check from the NRA, I guess it doesn’t matter if he was almost killed right?

Nah, he’ll prob say the US needs more guns 

💁🏼‍♂️

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Brat said:

He’s been promoting violence since the beginning of his running in 2016,  it goes both ways.  Why didn’t the people run away who were at the rally?????? 

The same question from me. They were just standing there. I would be running away as fast as i can to save my life.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.