My Brother is Working out on Britney Music and he is totally hot

My brother keeps BLACKOUT as his main playlist while working out. I think this might indicate that he is a little gay tho IDK. :firega_lady_gaga_flames_burning:

I love when comes back from the GYM and all his aroma will fill the room. one time I wore his GYM T shirt, boxes annd Big sneakers and I started feeling myself I was about to BLOW.mp3

Isn't FUN?:gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

• Haha 1
28 minutes ago, Slim 10 said:

My brother keeps BLACKOUT as his main playlist while working out. I think this might indicate that he is a little gay tho IDK.

Love that album. She called it her best work. It is a little gay I guess. What would I know being a straight guy. But on her music generally, great for workout!

That's how I came to love her so much. Couldn't imagine better workout music for that time of my life than hers. Energetic, funny, clever. 

I build myself on her music. Our queen is lethal, don't be in doubt. I've also seen multiple mma fighters use her songs as walkout songs.

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

Love that album. She called it her best work. It is a little gay I guess. What would I know being a straight guy. But on her music generally, great for workout!

That's how I came to love her so much. Couldn't imagine better workout music for that time of my life than hers. Energetic, funny, clever. 

I build myself on her music. Our queen is lethal, don't be in doubt. I've also seen multiple mma fighters use her songs as walkout songs.

Me looking for hints:bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

It’s funny you pop up every 6 months and make a thread about you being in love with your bro. Unfortunately no one here is gonna say it’s ok to make a move on your brother if that’s what you are looking for :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh:

• Love 1
  • Haha 4
6 minutes ago, Frankie8 said:

Ask him if he wants to signup here to profess his love of Blackout. I think many here would welome him with open arms

Hide contents

And legs :straddle_britney_pink_yoga_meditation_bounce_legs_spread_gym:

I think he is that type of ALPHA that doesn't even know what is an artist stan, or pop thread or stan twitter. He is the General Public and this is why it is ummmmmm HOT:ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.