What are your thoughts on why Britney’s haters are so invested in her personal life and constantly put her down?

I'm sure it's very different from why those little bloodsucking arachnides targeting dogs and people in the woods goes for the private parts so much.

For them maybe it's about a sense of safety and warmth. No doubt it's different, but it helps me thinking about it that way sometimes.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Johanpapz said:

This too! Nothing worse than an old Brit  *ard who has turn into a hater! 100% right!

Also, yeah, like @Style. said, they are all ADULTS! This is scary! Please God never let me turn like them, I could never get over it!

ADULTS... My Godness...

Yes. When I grow up, I want to be a star, not a bitter person who hates on others!pussycat dolls melody GIF by Interscope Records

• Love 2

Trolls!!! You know who you are!!! And we know you read the messages!!!

How rude, @Style. throw a trolls thread party to talk about you guys, you guys who always, always, always have something to say about everything, why are you so quiet all of a sudden?

Can you trolls show us what a perfect IG looks like for the billion times? How many times we have to beg you for that dream to come true? so Britney and us, can finally learn the secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLLS! TROLLS!

Is that true that you have a miserable life that's why you are acting like this?

Capture-d-cran-2024-07-13-165251.png

Is that true that you have no other place where to go on internet and even in real life? And that's the reason why you spend all your days here to spread your negativity? Is that working at the end? Do you feel better or are you still frustrated?

I guess not since you are doing this everyday since forever, so what's the point? None? Like your lives currently?

TROLLS! TROLLS! Why are you not using this time for something else better?

Capture-d-cran-2024-07-13-165107.png

Why do you care so much about someone you clearly hate?

Sorry so many questions but trolls are such an intriguing species!

BTW no matter what you say and the end of the days since you are really not good people life will always say to you...

d890b87e598fd11ca7bad7e20133d2f1.gif

britney-spears-****-you.png

So it's time to change!

774cd80188938eea3fbd69c755dcf9da.gif

Edited by Johanpapz
  • Love 3
  • Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Johanpapz said:

Trolls!!! You know who you are!!! And we know you read the messages!!!

How rude, @Style. throw a trolls thread party to talk about you guys, you guys who always, always, always have something to say about everything, why are you so quiet all of a sudden?

Can you trolls show us what a perfect IG looks like for the billion times? How many times we have to beg you for that dream to come true? so Britney and us, can finally learn the secrets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TROLLS! TROLLS!

Is that true that you have a miserable life that's why you are acting like this?

Capture-d-cran-2024-07-13-165251.png

Is that true that you have no other place where to go on internet and even in real life? And that's the reason why you spend all your days here to spread your negativity? Is that working at the end? Do you feel better or are you still frustrated?

I guess not since you are doing this everyday since forever, so what's the point? None? Like your lives currently?

TROLLS! TROLLS! Why are you not using this time for something else better?

Capture-d-cran-2024-07-13-165107.png

Why do you care so much about someone you clearly hate?

Sorry so many questions but trolls are such an intriguing species!

BTW no matter what you say and the end of the days since you are really not good people life will always say to you...

d890b87e598fd11ca7bad7e20133d2f1.gif

britney-spears-****-you.png

So it's time to change!

774cd80188938eea3fbd69c755dcf9da.gif

I just realized the I wanna go video was basically the theme of her last relationship:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue:

They have no lives that's why. It boggles my mind how grown men act like immature middle school and high school girls. Not the nice kind, but the kind who bully or are judgemental of the other girls.

To the bullies here. You are grown men who spend your days and nights here. How aren't you busy with your spouse, job, children, social activities with friends, family commitments? If your life is this forum, step outside and find a life, please. Hopefully you find happiness and fullfillment.

• Love 3

they honestly don’t love themselves. but i also think they crave attention that they don’t get in their every day life, so the only way they know how to get attention is to spread hate. it’s probably all they know. i’m sure life has been hard for them. i really feel sorry for these ppl. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods

Britney said it best herself in the 2006 Dateline interview that people like to have that person to pick on and she says thats her.

People also treated MJ and Whitney like this but as soon as they passed away, those same haters were crying and praising them.

I feel like Britney wont get the respect and recognition she deserves until she passes away, which is really sad and pathetic.

• Love 3
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Princessmimi said:

Britney said it best herself in the 2006 Dateline interview that people like to have that person to pick on and she says thats her.

People also treated MJ and Whitney like this but as soon as they passed away, those same haters were crying and praising them.

I feel like Britney wont get the respect and recognition she deserves until she passes away, which is really sad and pathetic.

You're right. Sadly, people won't stop harassing her until she's gone.:jlostare_jennifer_lopez_staring_blink:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.