She has been free of conservatorship for almost three years, what has she done with her life?

She pretty much retired. She no longer wants to do anything. I suggest you try to accept that and move on 

spacer.png

she doesn’t have to be doing anything. I’m actually glad she’s not because I know she is very shy and prefers to keep to herself. She will probably come out of the hiding when she is ready to 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
Posted (edited)

I just want the roadways to be safe.
Like I know we just saw the chaotic photo of her and Paul driving and I do remember all the fast driving she did and crashing her car and shouting at random people she met to drive her car. So I just hope she can hire a good driver and not do any driving herself. I get that freedom is good but some control over our actions must still be worked for.. like that windshield was cracked and hotels have been damaged. Like simmer down some k

Edited by LoveYourselfMas

She has done what SHE wanted to do, and not what people want or expect her to do.

She has written a book and become a NY times best seller. 

She has recorded a hit with Elton John.

She has taken time off for herself and taken vacations, rest, maybe been creative in different ways, learn about navigating in the world as a free woman for the first after 14 years.

I think more than any of us peasants in here. 

What have you done with your life the past 3 years ? Work in an office to pay rent ?

• Love 3
  • Haha 1
  • Like 4
15 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

We are all happy that she is finally free and living her life. and I know that there will always be fans who applaud even her most aberrant behavior. But I'm not the kind of person who says everything is fine when it clearly isn't, especially with someone I admire and love.

I refuse to think that with all the money she has, there is no therapy in the world that can help her and that she continues making the same mistakes she has made all her life and falling further and further down.

I love Britney as an artist but I find it embarrassing that we are talking about her love problems for getting involved in a relationship with the former criminal who cleaned her bathroom and who is also married and has a dozen children. And im not even going to talk about her narcissistic and unnecessary behavior on Instagram. I really refuse to think that there is no therapy in the world that can help her.

I also im not talking about her returning to music because I just want her to be happy and clearly music has a post-trauma effect on her, but do you think we will have some progress in the future?

No

Spring of 21 have no clue. The conservatorship ended. She did her thing. Three years is alot of IG.

When is the last time ANY of you people spent your ENTIRE day on her page (FROM ANY DATE) to look through 3 or 4 years of her content or even 18 months?

Honestly? No seriously I'm curious! For me two months probably. That's what Im saying! Let's construct the timeline..

Britney and Sam are married. Her boys basically makes it out of their diapers. Good time for free britney I guess, I don't know I wasn't there.That 'young' basically.

All the people are doing their thing. On YouTube, the media, here and on IG. Britney becomes PREGNANT and maybe in reality weeks did the big difference.

There is no little son or daughter is there? You guys can say what you want but that kid could have been a winner. Even the biggest Sam bashers know that deep down.

The DiamondCircus profile appears! I don't know how important that is on a timeline like this, but it seems from my humble perspective like alot happened since. Heh.. : -)

The president can't tell Britney and Taylor apart AT ALL.

Britney and Sam are living their lives while dealing with the whole world post miscarriage.

At least Trevor Noah was cool when he said it about Britney and welcome back John Stewart some people missed you. 

I love the exercise content they posted her and Sam and I miss it. All the years after her mother and her own sister she decides to tell a story HERSELF.

Britney notice that crazy democratic future military dictater suddenly starting to yell about dragging her with him to the white house?

What if that were you? With everything else that's going on simultaneously. Basically not even past the year 40 line.

We're NOT Britney all we can is speculate. They live in different world that's why we are called fans (or stans although the only thing I know about that word is that ive seen it many times since joining here few MONTHS ago).

Britney is now officially an author. The stroke of a pen. Fifty languages, millions of copies baby I have two. She added new music to the world. I love Manjubi but great if she's a ghostwriter too.

Imho her best work is 80 or 90 percent homemade anyway. That's Her Supreme Genious for you baby, now a grown *** woman.

Britney and Sam parts and the saga of the housekeeper begins. Oh and btw that happened while the weird military dude was still locked up. Noone says that. So where are we?

One year ago now? What the big problem? Too much scandal? Not enough? A curse upon any of her 40 million followers who secretly hopes she began shooting co****e into her veins.

And that includes people HERE if things have gotten that bad

So what's it gonna be is Britney Spears a junkie? Spit out or SHUT UP Just remember that words don't evaporate in the fall they stay with those that were out there with you

And through all of these 3 years she's been posting literally HUNDREDS and HUNDREDS of the best little things one can imagine to her page.

Basically frightened hurling beluga caviar and fine champain bottles at the hostile nations of wild animals coming at her like a zombie invasion. All alone.

She doesn't live on pink cloud. She lives in America and the pandemic got to all of us.

Okay so the last half year? Well shes still with the housekeeper or what? She smashed her foot badly and that gave me the image Ill remember him for.

To the best of my knowledge they not yet pregnant and maybe that's a good thing.

What have I missed, everything of course, i mean where would one even begin? I love her audio, both the court audio, the IG audio and the tape she made talking about so much. 

I feel it was the most beautiful little prequel to the much later memoirs, so different though. In the most wonderful Britney sense of that word.

In February I joined IG. Only for her. Hate me for that? I don't give a ****. Until then it had been Britney Daily Pokemon Spears and a little on the sides for quite a while. Oh, and yea, eventually, her beatiful book.

Then theres the new ALBUM and the big WORLD TOUR.

In your fantasies of course. I may not have been there when she made most of her music, but I was there when they lost the child, when her book arrived behind the glass of the bookstores in every ****ty little european place any one has ever heard of, and I DID FOLLOW her IG religiously like I had never done before in my life around that time when she said that she was done with the music industry.

Eventually I wrote my first post here, maybe two months ago and these two months have been pretty special. So was the time before that from February. And the year before that. And the year before that.

And she had something to do with all of that in some way. It shook me so intensely when she kept deactivating her instagram that I basically vibrated through all that time. She did it five times or more and sometimes she would be away for days.

When she took out Pokemon Spears basically using only the two chess pieces God had given her up close to her camera in one determined move, that was more than all the Britney scandal I would have needed for these 3 years in itself! Don't worry dude, you did NOTHING wrong and she DIDNT EVEN KNOW what she was doing.

Had it not been for that though, I don't know about this Jibril profile on this forum. Most recently?

Well shes shining more brightly than ive ever seen her on IG and still sure that well into her fifties she will continue to age like the finest California wine.

Oh, and then of course I don't know if I believe she's done with music. Her decision however sets her apart from so many other big stars, secretly so jealous of her.

And no matter how many times I see her put a post on Instagram and get 2, 100 or 30 thousand likes by the ungrateful and mindless herd, the only thing it will ever do is make my smile for her even bigger. Then we share a secret. And they don't deserve to know.

For all i care, the media, her millions of followers even her family and exhale, all can go and treat her like a syphilitic street ***** scouring the highways for tricks, I know who she is. Her Supreme Genius, Majestic indeed.

And she knows also. And some of you too, whether love or envy comes from that.

So even though I began this very long comment with a two letter answer to the question of the topic allow me to give a longer answer:

It depends on perspective. *****es gonna ***** but aint making me shaky.

I LOVE her and shes awesome and if you didnt agree then why you here in 25? Let's face it, she used to be pretty famous unlike so many others that aren't and never were a fraction as beloved.

The only thing I could dream of is if one single single person in this world would believe that I had done one millionth as good the last three years as I believe she has.

And I did put in an effort. For real.

• Love 2

Things take time and is something we have to accept. Is frustrating but it will take a while for her to recover and make good decisions. Look at Lindsay, she spend years outside the US and still doing erratic things. It wasn't until she decided to change and move on that things fell into place.

Britney decisions can be frustrating, but I wish her well and healing is the only thing I can do. 

• Love 3

Another new account just to stir shüt up. A woman who basically lived her whole life in the entertainment industry and got traumatized by it and has chosen to stay away as much as possible will not do grand things and show it to the world. Just like 3 months ago she finally settled with her dad, so the "whAT diD shE do IN 3 yEarS?!" question is just weird. She said she is retired, what do you want from her? It'll take her whole life to recover from her past, all I want and wish for is her healing. Anything else comes second.

Yall need to put prime Britney (who lives in your head rent free) to grave, this girl doesn't exist anymore and won't come back. 

• Love 8
  • Haha 1

I respect her so much that I'm happy just to be alive. And just listening to and seeing what she created every day is what makes me happy. Let's all live our lives to the fullest, whether it's just for a day or three years.

• Love 3
11 hours ago, Seanril said:

Unfortunately, she has done absolutely nothing but make people think she should be in the conservatorship and that it was a mistake she was released.

She is healing in her own way . The ramifications of the prison was life altering. Yet shes coming back . It’s a process . I do not think people comprehend the magnitude of being forced and imprisoned. No rights .. she was caged . Shes today’s Michael Jackson. Imagine living her life . It’s not sunshine and rainbows. Her looks also play a roll. Imagine being ***ualized since childhood . Shes comfortable in her skin. Yet she went dark as she should . Today people want that polished girl. She will get back to a place she can belong in her ownership. Yet everyone wants a piece of her . Anger is healthy. Sadness is too . Yet nobody gives her space . Or they rip her apart . Bring her up folks . Stop tearing her down. One day her own kids will regret not seeing her . They have a privileged life because of her . They do not see the damage that she endured from her family and kevin.  In time they will but they did not live it. She was trafficked. Yet I am just glad she is strong . If you endured her trauma. Do you think you would be alive ? They were trying to kill her . They just wanted to own , not save her . I like shes bl**t . Its going to be a long road to recovery. Imagine being stripped of your freedom. It never was ok. 

• Love 6
20 hours ago, NJ jeans said:

We are all happy that she is finally free and living her life. and I know that there will always be fans who applaud even her most aberrant behavior. But I'm not the kind of person who says everything is fine when it clearly isn't, especially with someone I admire and love.

I refuse to think that with all the money she has, there is no therapy in the world that can help her and that she continues making the same mistakes she has made all her life and falling further and further down.

I love Britney as an artist but I find it embarrassing that we are talking about her love problems for getting involved in a relationship with the former criminal who cleaned her bathroom and who is also married and has a dozen children. And im not even going to talk about her narcissistic and unnecessary behavior on Instagram. I really refuse to think that there is no therapy in the world that can help her.

I also im not talking about her returning to music because I just want her to be happy and clearly music has a post-trauma effect on her, but do you think we will have some progress in the future?

If you find it embarrassing then don’t talk about it. I’m sorry but some of y’all act as if ur being held at g*npoint and being forced to watch and comment on every move she makes in her personal life. If it’s so stressful then move on with ur own life and spare yourself from that :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Oh and yes

that's another things that maybe I should have added somewhere on that time line in this topic here.

SHE is also checking in on US! Shes not the only entertainer in this world. And there are different types of entertainment, some all good, some with a hint of aqward. : -)

Welcome to the stage folks. Camera is rolling. Do I see a little smile there? 

I think part of the problem is that industry insiders are done with her. Not just the other way around.

Britney has to be told what to do, but that's impossible these days. She has ruined her image and can't be counted on. Britney doesn't want to be "controlled" by others, which makes sense. But she also seems to lack the discipline and self awareness to control herself.

Yes, if she wanted to she could "come back" to an extent, but I don't think she will have a huge budget and extensive launch. At this point they just want to milk any last remaining money out of her.

I wish Britney had the business sense of someone like Kim K or Tyra banks or Taylor Swift. Britney has the talent and very good ideas, but she's lost that inner drive because her family killed her spirit. It's so sad. I would love for her to spin this all around and regain her public favor. She was once so universally loved. I don't think she's ever been respected. 

She should allow a film crew to release a documentary, similar to how Paris Hilton did. If done correctly it will fix all of her PR problems. The doc could cover anything she wants to clear up and could talk about the book and the development of the book into a biopic film which I believe is happening.

Basically a documentary would be wider reaching than her book. Anyone who read the book really understands her story and sides with Britney. But not everyone likes Britney enough to pick up a book and read it. I think more casual fans and the GP would stream a doc.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.