She has been free of conservatorship for almost three years, what has she done with her life?

Posted (edited)

We are all happy that she is finally free and living her life. and I know that there will always be fans who applaud even her most aberrant behavior. But I'm not the kind of person who says everything is fine when it clearly isn't, especially with someone I admire and love.

I refuse to think that with all the money she has, there is no therapy in the world that can help her and that she continues making the same mistakes she has made all her life and falling further and further down.

I love Britney as an artist but I find it embarrassing that we are talking about her love problems for getting involved in a relationship with the former criminal who cleaned her bathroom and who is also married and has a dozen children. And im not even going to talk about her narcissistic and unnecessary behavior on Instagram. I really refuse to think that there is no therapy in the world that can help her.

I also im not talking about her returning to music because I just want her to be happy and clearly music has a post-trauma effect on her, but do you think we will have some progress in the future?

Edited by NJ jeans
  • Love 5
  • Haha 1
  • Like 3

Nobody's asking you to follow every single step she does. She's not releasing anything, why don't you take care of your own life instead of looking for what she's doing 24/7 if you don't accept how she's living her life? Your issue here. 

• Love 1
  • Like 3
5 minutes ago, IamMax said:

Nobody's asking you to follow every single step she does. She's not releasing anything, why don't you take care of your own life instead of looking for what she's doing 24/7 if you don't accept how she's living her life? Your issue here. 

So you do realise this is a Britney forum, right? We are on here, because we follow her. And right now there’s nothing else to follow, than what she puts on Instagram, but we can’t discuss it?. I don’t understand how nothing negative concerning Britney is allowed… it’s as if that if everything we comment isn’t positive and singing her praises, we should get a hobby or worry about our own life. Aren’t we all here, because we’re in some way invested in her.   I rarely see these kinds of comments in the multiple threads bashing Taylor or Xtina.   It’s actually mind boggling 

• Love 6
  • Like 3
Posted (edited)

It's mind boggling she still lives in CA after she was treated so badly there via the C Ship, the judges the paps ect.

I understand what you're saying OP it's been years, and it seems most of the time spent was with that criminal housekeeper she confirmed was her man and going online ranting and raving.

Britney has so much potential, I sadly think she isn't  willing to put in the efforts at this time to start fresh. 

Edited by DiamondCircus
  • Love 3
  • Like 5
47 minutes ago, NJ jeans said:

We are all happy that she is finally free and living her life. and I know that there will always be fans who applaud even her most aberrant behavior. But I'm not the kind of person who says everything is fine when it clearly isn't, especially with someone I admire and love.

I refuse to think that with all the money she has, there is no therapy in the world that can help her and that she continues making the same mistakes she has made all her life and falling further and further down.

I love Britney as an artist but I find it embarrassing that we are talking about her love problems for getting involved in a relationship with the former criminal who cleaned her bathroom and who is also married and has a dozen children. And im not even going to talk about her narcissistic and unnecessary behavior on Instagram. I really refuse to think that there is no therapy in the world that can help her.

I also im not talking about her returning to music because I just want her to be happy and clearly music has a post-trauma effect on her, but do you think we will have some progress in the future?

This is legitimately none of your business. It’s none of our business. Britney can do what the fxck she wants - that’s the whole point. You’ve forgotten why we wanted her to be free in the first place. 

I still find it hysterical that people expected her to release an album and perform at the Super Bowl once she was RELEASED from prison. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, IamMax said:

And do you realise that a thread like this is created almost every day? Complaining that she's not doing whatever you wanted her to do once she was free won't change it. It's like almost every single person wants to tell her what to or what not to do. It makes no sense to complain about it all the time. 

But whether or not it makes sense to you, isn’t really that important. This is a Britney forum for better or for worse, where people should be free to post whatever they want, when it comes to Britney. Maybe YOU complaining about it won’t change anything…. Ever considered that???

• Love 1
  • Like 3

First of all, OP: you have every right to have questions. Unfortunately we don’t know what she’s up to these days. Most delusional drama queens would say she’s living the best life if she post her literal poop on the gram. So please don’t let them discourage you. They’re literally the problem of our society. Always try to create a fake positive vibe. That way they’re separating from their miserable point of view. Thanks to fraud wellness coaches and fake life coaches they’re living in an illusion. Britney herself said that what the phrase “ fake it till you make it” to her. And yet they still think that they’re somewhat making her any good by encouraging her wrong life choices. This is not what being a fan is.
she lived a very dependent life. We thought she was this free woman figure who encouraging us to be the best of ourselves. But it later came out that she was just a girl doing what her parents, managers , record label tell her to do. 
I’m really not sure with her case anymore. I’m just hoping that one day she’ll turn back for the sake of her prime years. Because she once made a way for herself back then. 
all we can do is hope and wait her to open her true self.

• Love 6
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.