Britney: Single as **** !!! I will never be with another man as long as I live !!!

Britney, you are better off with seks toys than a man. Please learn to love yourself first!! Trashy men can smell insecurity and they will take advantage of you. You're in control of your own life, please make use of it.ย 

I don't even want to know what severe daddy issues Britney has for her not be able to learn from her mistakes. Oh and she was always rebellious, that makes it even worse.ย 

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, OneTrackMind said:

Britney, you are better off with seks toys than a man. Please learn to love yourself first!! Trashy men can smell insecurity and they will take advantage of you. You're in control of your own life, please make use of it.ย 

I don't even want to know what severe daddy issues Britney has for her not be able to learn from her mistakes. Oh and she was always rebellious, that makes it even worse.ย 

She needs to really look inward and realize who tf she is. She is better than this. Put that crown back on your head, doll.ย 

• Like 5

I always love you Britney from day 1ย 

still today I love so much . When I was young I use to listen to your music all the time and would dance to your music all the time . Till this day wish I could meet you some day and get a picture or selfie with you . Get your autograph . I have all your cds and I have poster of youย 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

ร—
ร—