The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records from 2021 show they are legally divorced.

Just now, DiamondCircus said:

How would everyone and their mother know if someone is banned or not unless a mod tells them.

I like that you're trying to cover that, however when users are banned mods let the forum know. 

Thanks for proving my point! You're a liar—constantly spreading falsehoods about Britney and others to drag down her legacy. No, no mod whispered in my ear… like I said, if I were close to them you’d have been banned by now; they can confirm that themselves. I just read you like an open book, and it's clear you and your minions fell right into my trap. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:
No, this thread deserves to be pinned! It's evident there's a smear campaign aimed at tearing down Britney Spears, and this discussion exposes exactly who we're dealing with!

S, XOXO

• Love 3
  • Like 4
3 minutes ago, Style. said:

Thanks for proving my point! You're a liar—constantly spreading falsehoods about Britney and others to drag down her legacy. No, no mod whispered in my ear… like I said, if I were close to them you’d have been banned by now; they can confirm that themselves. I just read you like an open book, and it's clear you and your minions fell right into my trap. :arianabye_grande_drive_ariana_pull_away_car_van_kiss_wave_goodbye_leave_leaving:
No, this thread deserves to be pinned! It's evident there's a smear campaign aimed at tearing down Britney Spears, and this discussion exposes exactly who we're dealing with!

S, XOXO

Minions? Who are these alleged minions you claim I have?

You should tag them if you're going to call people out. 

:oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

I know you're lying because when Abdul's accounts get banned, when Slayer was banned and others the mods always let it be known, so you claiming I had a ban that the whole forum knew about last week came from a mod.

No one else was talking about this but you which you were reported on in that thread you made about me.

3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

LOL not you saying Bey plummeting on the charts when Cowboy carter slayed Britney's last effort "Glory" hole.

Bey also topped the charts with all of her studio albums and didn't need Myah Jean for assistance.

Jay cheating is his doing, not Bey's on the other hand Britney is getting with Married men, criminals, and low budget users that won't even work.

Beyonce Laugh GIFs - Find & Share on GIPHY

30 years into Beyonce's career she's got a boat load of money, all the respect in the industry and by her peers and continues to top the albums and singles charts and sell out tours.

So, you should be more worried about Britney's retirement and plan with Paul.

Btw,Why doesn't she continue to perform in Japan or Asia?

6 hours ago, OneTrackMind said:

This thread won't get past page 3 and we all know why. Our beloved fake fans here don't like it when something good happens to Britney or we can pull receipts to shut them up with their dumbaßßery. It's always the same. 

Britney really needs to do a background check before hiring people since NO ONE is on her side. A proper agent, manager, friend would have NEVER hired Soliz. No celebrity do their own background check, YOU PAY people for it. Cade is a dumb loser who can't do one job properly. He even runs his own fan account, how pathetic is that??

Yep only at 5 pages, the negative ones get to 30 pages 

• Love 1
  • Like 4
3 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

Also while we're tagging mods this thread should be merged into the Paul mega thread these 3 are basically the same threads.

You’ve made threads of topics that have been already posted before but never had yours merged so why should this be the exception?

• Love 1
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, The Femme Fatale said:

You’ve made threads of topics that have been already posted before but never had yours merged so why should this be the exception?

She seems pretty forgetful :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, UnderHisSpell said:

The way it's always same few individuals and the DiamondCircus who hating Britney on here :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

They prob have a groupchat so they can hate train together :orangu_orangutan_ape:

Girl go back to Universe to keep bashing myself, the forum, the mods and everyone else in here.

I know you don't want that can of worms opened up.

Wrestlemania 22 Sport GIF by WWE

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.