The woman who claims Britney Spears stole her man was LYING! Court records from 2021 show they are legally divorced.

21 minutes ago, BritneyInTheZoney said:

Yeah, if you read her comments she contradicts herself several times. I think she just read things from TMZ.

She gives off serious "TMZ is all read" vibes like some of these haters lurking in here. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

• Love 3
  • Like 5
Just now, OneTrackMind said:

This thread won't get past page 3 and we all know why. Our beloved fake fans here don't like it when something good happens to Britney or we can pull receipts to shut them up with their dumbaßßery. It's always the same. 

Britney really needs to do a background check before hiring people since NO ONE is on her side. A proper agent, manager, friend would have NEVER hired Soliz. No celebrity do their own background check, YOU PAY people for it. Cade is a dumb loser who can't do one job properly. He even runs his own fan account, how pathetic is that??

This perplexes me, and I hate how it gives credence now to the theories this Paul guy may be a plant. You mean to tell me that no one thought to check this guy first and he only got fired after it came out that he had prior convictions? 

• Love 2
  • Like 4

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.