New IG post: In a world so kind and generous I will make sure I TRY !!!

4 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

If someone in 2001-2003 told me that this was how Britney Spears was going to be dancing one day, I would’ve called them a troll

And she has been dancing like this since then EXCEPT 2016.

i know the story but I still cant figure out how could she forget how to dance. Someone who plays an instrument forgets how to because of mental health or meds? A soccer player forgets how to play because of it two? How could freaking britney spears forget how to dance and WHY?

Edited by BritneyLover
15 minutes ago, BritneyLover said:

i know the story but I still cant figure out how could she forget how to dance. Someone who plays an instrument forgets how to because of mental health or meds? A soccer player forgets how to play because of it two? How could freaking britney spears forget how to dance and WHY?

She never forgot how to dance . She is a dancer . She is having fun. Not doing specific choreography. Can you all stop with comments on her dance skills . She can out dance many . Yet can she just move to move. Do you not bop around in your house . This is an outlet for her . It’s not precise. Its  fun . Let her just do her thing . 

• Love 4
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
6 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

The caption is cute but the repetitive dancing :brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired:

6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

If someone in 2001-2003 told me that this was how Britney Spears was going to be dancing one day, I would’ve called them a troll

6 hours ago, Veronica Spears said:

On the other hand, it's still better than Taylor Swift and her moves like having spasm of some salt. :ohi_okay_chewing_gum_well_welp:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
6 hours ago, britney_rocks said:

She used to do the same exact moves and dances when she was by herself. There are videos of that time and is pretty much the same. 

Is just freestyle dancing, not always have to be perfect choreography, she just wants to move and shake the bad vibes.

• Love 1
1 hour ago, BritneyLover said:

It's called freestyle dancing. We all do it when we listen to music and dance for fun. 

Why will she do a complicated choreography just to prove you otherwise??? It takes time and dedication to make a choreography, she just want to dance. Is really that hard to comprehend????????:gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.