Kevin Federline's Attorney - Mark Vincent Kaplan "Only 1 Phone Call Happened Around Mother's Day" "Reconciliations and the reunification of relationships are difficult and take time. They are sometimes complicated and always a lengthy process."

3 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

God Kevin is so shameful. But her sons are young men now, not little boys, and they should be speaking up and not just standing by while this happens. 

you raise a great point. I don't like talking poorly about her sons, but they had no problem doing that interview a couple years ago, but now they need a lawyer to speak on their behalf. Awful. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, whenthedogscaneout said:

Ps that’s some super nasty condescending ****… Are the kids really okay with their deadbeat dad’s lawyer speaking about their own mom like that? 

This. 
I can’t see how they wouldn’t be fuming over this given it’s their dad’s lawyer going to a publication and talking about it. How could they not see how their dad plays his part in this? Unless they willingly ignore it. 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, DiamondCircus said:

I think they seem to be trying to dip their toes in the water and take the temperatures to see what they can get unfortunately.

They haven't seen their mom, and one is 18 so I'm not sure why Kaplan is involved. 

It makes me MAD! He spent most of his life trying to take down Britney and extort her for money in the most creative way possible, gloat about it in the media and still do yet doesn’t get punished at all? Not even getting arrested for DUI since guy probably pop so many champagne bottles rubbing it in her face by weaponizing her children. How unprofessional 

I bet money he’s just pissed that she turn down his advances, creeper. 

Spoiler

I’m so glad I’m not mod so I can express myself openly now.

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, Puppy said:

It makes me MAD! He spent most of his life trying to take down Britney and extort her for money in the most creative way possible, gloat about it in the media and still do yet doesn’t get punished at all? Not even getting arrested for DUI since guy probably pop so many champagne bottles rubbing it in her face by weaponizing her children. How unprofessional 

I bet money he’s just pissed that she turn down his advances, creeper. 

Hide contents

I’m so glad I’m not mod so I can express myself openly now.

Spoiler

You’re missed as a mod though! But glad you feel free from it and can express yourself more! ❤️

• Love 1
1 hour ago, FuriousoOIDA1 said:

They probably think she’s “doing well” because she has her brother around. Didn’t one of them mention not wanting to be isolated from the family because of Britney’s issues with them? 

It wouldn’t be a surprise if the condition to talk to their mom is Britney having to forgive the family publicly,  maybe that's why we saw the sudden change of Britney opinion about her mother again. Like magic.

Now the boys are ok with old Jamie, the one who allegedly abused Sean and Jayden called "gay" as a slur. 

They were always on the family side and even before the FreeBritney exploded they apparently had more contact with Lynne and JL than with Britney. 

Edited by Dark Willow
  • Like 1

Given that one of her children is over 18 and the other is nearly 18, it is highly inappropriate for Kaplan to be issuing this statement. His role is going to be obsolete very shortly (or should be). 

His lawyer funds will end and KFed will no longer have his life funded. I am sorry to say this, but this is making the recent, positive reconcilliation talk feel like emotional backmail to keep the funds rolling in.  They are (in my opinion) exploiting Britney and exploiting these two boys. 

It is beyond odious behaviour. I do think the boys will wake up one day though, probably when KFed and the Spears family start trying to get Britney's boys to pass on money they have directly recieved from their mother or (if Jayden's music career takes off) money they have earned themselves.  

• Like 1
31 minutes ago, Jup1ter said:

I wish Britney would respond this stupid lawyer on instagram instead of the paparazzi pictures

And I hope the boys talk to him to stop talking for them

ENOUGH, i hate this lawyer since 2007, he's so stupid and attention seeker. 

It wouldn’t be smart if she did. 

Last time she mentioned her sons drama it made it worse for her. If she wants privacy she needs to learn to keep certain things private... like the relationship with her sons.

Kaplan is a savage lawyer,  better than any lawyer Britney ever had... and she is paying it for Kevin. He knows what to say and how to say, Britney doesn't...

Unfortunately they have the power, not her. She is the one wishing her sons to be there with her, not the other way around.

But I agree she shouldn't mentioned the paparazzi pictures. It was useless and promoted more the candids instead of hiding.

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.