Normani's Dopamine debuts at #91 on BB200

im waiting on the comments that say "charts dont matter"
and when she doesnt release another album due to "low sales/chart numbers", it suddenly mattered.

cant wait for her to be an indepandant artist

she tried TOOOOOOOO HARDDDDDDDDDD to be SECKSSYY. it was SO CRINGE. seriously. like Katy Perrys new look. 

like.. cant they just be NORMAL !??

anyway, i was hoping for AT LEAST a top 40 debut. but #91 is REALLY shocking. even for her. a few good songs. Candy Paint is great but even that flopped. 

Its a shame because shes so well spoken in interviews and MOSTLY likeable but yeh... the music just didnt resonate with the masses which is how the label makes their money. Maybe they were right this whole time... by not releasing her material. They mostly know best. and i think they did here.

Motivation GIF by Normani

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

I really like this album and im still listening to it, but im not gonna front 91 is exactly what she deserves!!!! I have never seen a worst  (non existing) rollout for a debut album!!!! Like what??? Gurl u aint beyonka or taylor.  Zero promo, no music video, not one magazine cover, no Podcast no nothing. Bunch of random stuff on youtube were i reaply had to dig, and thats it. No one even knows there is such album and i had such high hopes because it does have the potential to be top 5.

• Love 1
17 minutes ago, Markoct said:

I really like this album and im still listening to it, but im not gonna front 91 is exactly what she deserves!!!! I have never seen a worst  (non existing) rollout for a debut album!!!! Like what??? Gurl u aint beyonka or taylor.  Zero promo, no music video, not one magazine cover, no Podcast no nothing. Bunch of random stuff on youtube were i reaply had to dig, and thats it. No one even knows there is such album and i had such high hopes because it does have the potential to be top 5.

Right!! I feel like she was banking on the fact that people have been waiting FOREVER for her debut to drop.. little did she know, that anticipation died down 4 years ago

1 minute ago, sochaotic said:

Right!! I feel like she was banking on the fact that people have been waiting FOREVER for her debut to drop.. little did she know, that anticipation died down 4 years ago

Exactly!! first she needed to re-introduce herself and her brand, and second....gurllll this is ur debut album and u havnt done ONE performance yet??  Chile no

No no no no no

Ok now im reminiscing  omggggg  :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.