Officially confirmed: Dr. Luke as producer (and BG vocalist) of Katy Perry's new single "Woman's World"

As it's written below the preview revealed today:

Producer: Aaron Joseph
Producer: Dr. Luke
Producer: Rocco Did It Again!
Associated Performer, Vocal Producer, Studio Personnel, Recording Engineer: Kalani Thompson
Associated Performer, Vocal Producer: Ryan Ogren
Producer: Vaughn Oliver
Studio Personnel, Assistant Mixer: Bryce Bordone
Studio Personnel, Mixer: Serban Ghenea
Associated Performer, Vocalist: Katy Perry
Associated Performer, Background Vocalist: Chloe Angelides
Associated Performer, Background Vocalist: Lukasz Gottwald
A& R: Chris Anokute
A& R Admin: Liz Isik
Studio Personnel, Production Coordinator: Ashlee Gibbs
Studio Personnel, Recording Engineer: Clint Gibbs
Studio Personnel, Production Coordinator: Cynthia De La O

Edited by Fita
  • Love 1
  • Haha 1

Katy is so wrong for doing this... I can't :trash_throw_away_recycle: Working with Dr Luke again, when Kesha was your friend back in the day... and naming the song Woman's World???  Are they for real?? :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:   I am soooo disappointed with Katy. I can't believe she did this. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

• Love 2
  • Like 5
12 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

Katy is so wrong for doing this... I can't :trash_throw_away_recycle: Working with Dr Luke again, when Kesha was your friend back in the day... and naming the song Woman's World???  Are they for real?? :hillary_clinton_mad_rant_yelling_telling_arguing_fighting: :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:   I am soooo disappointed with Katy. I can't believe she did this. :trash_throw_away_recycle:

She has got a contract. If she wants to do music, that is the only way.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Lukas1896 said:

Don't worry. It's going to flop anyway. Because even if it's good, "popstars" don't usually have a career anymore at this stage of their life. She's only good for nostalgia now. If that. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

I guess he is the only 1 who can bring her chart topper...but we'll see. It actually not surprising. People still work with lou. And no matter what  allegations Kesha had against him he still in the bussiness so...

• Like 1
2 hours ago, BPI said:

Women's world says a rap*** and mo****er

Now let's see how hypocritical people (all the music industry and GP) are! Let's see who's gonna support this! I think alot and it won't surprised me! Disgusting! No more values for only a song! Can't imagine what they do to their values for money, tones of money, millions... Oh we already see with Britney herself! All the industry was quiet to death! So again, it won't surprised me!

• Love 1
  • Like 2
1 hour ago, THE_MIKY said:

She has got a contract. If she wants to do music, that is the only way.

Apparently it's a big lie, since he's not on the previous album! All lies and excuses are good for people who don't want to admit that they don't give a f * ck about a victim being r  *pe! People just followed Kesha back then because it was a trend, people are selfish and disgusting! They don't care about the cause! They prefer to shake their b *oty instead! And pretending nothing is wrong about that! This is your society! Same thing happened with the FREE BRITNEY movement, Balanciaga etc...

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 6/22/2024 at 8:31 AM, stronger1992 said:

Who cares?! If it was Britney working with him y’all would be for it. The case was dropped then Kesha started saying all these other women like Katy went through the same thing and Katy was like woahhh…hold up not true. 

We would be lashing Britney left and right. Haven't you checked the Paul Soliz threads??? Maybe  I could understand if the song was so good, Katherine had no choice but to sing it. But the song is so bad, that it is just mind-boggling why?

Edited by MissDebbie
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, stronger1992 said:

Who cares?! If it was Britney working with him y’all would be for it. The case was dropped then Kesha started saying all these other women like Katy went through the same thing and Katy was like woahhh…hold up not true. 

I had to google that. So Kesha claimed that Dr Luke had **** Katy Perry… which she denied. If that’s actually false, then Katy doesn’t owe anything to Kesha. 

If it’s true though… pretty crazy of her to release a song with him. Like, it’s disrespectful for HER before it’s disrespectful towards Kesha. 

idk why people are making such a deal about this! Yes, the DL situation of it all but she would’ve never went back to him if fans/audience we’re buying her music during witness era and smile era. She’s doing what she can to make her career happen again. It’s not her fault, she doesn’t want to be Christina or Ciara have three flops in a row. She’s wants her career back!

it is what it is, hopefully she worked with him on one song and that’s it. 
spacer.png

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.