Video: Justin Timberlake appears totally stoned on stage

1 hour ago, worldofspears said:

he's a classic narcissist. they are perfect and can never do anything wrong. it doesn't matter how many people they hurt or how many times you try to tell them how their actions/words have hurt you, it doesn't register in their brains. they are perfect and can do no wrong, even when you show them proof of their wrongdoings. you can show them concrete proof of their horrific behavior and they'll still find a way to completely ignore it and shift the blame on you/someone else. it's a losing battle every time. dealing with a narcissist is the most frustrating thing ever, and you eventually learn how to ignore them and/or let them walk all over you because there's no point in even trying anymore. 

edit: i could talk about narcissistic behavior forever, but there's no point.

Well maybe some public humiliation would be a wake up call to humble a bit, like show some love to your ex for once? :ririshade2_rihanna_eyeroll_roll_eyes_annoyed_irritated_mad:

• Like 1
2 hours ago, MIKE_INT said:

fo shiz, fo shiz what ...

GQobm8o-Wc-AAG6bj.jpg

What the hell? He looks like a lizard on d* rugs!

https://www.tiktok.com/@cinder1987/video/7364239104982240555

Am I the only one who think that some sides of J.T. personality looks exactly like Jamie's one? Alot of his disgusting behavior remind me how Britney's dad treated her! He treated her in the same way!

I'm not enjoying what is happening to him but I have no pity either!

• Like 2
On 6/22/2024 at 1:53 AM, LickMyCrack said:

I hate him but he has a lot of talent, stop being delusional.

You’re right he does have talent. Which is being a manipulator and a narcissist. 

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

who really wants to be around a selfish bad boy in his 40s

natural course of things is to wind up a substance abuser

i'd feel sad but he terribly wronged Britney just so he could have a solo career

if he likes treating others like garbage then he deserves to die alone

Edited by Jassoe3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.