Here is the official ad for Britney's new fragrance, 'Candied Fantasy'

2 hours ago, Fita said:

It's noot so bad. I mean for a Britney's fragrance ad, it is, but it's fine. I wonder, lol, how sweet is it gonna be considering fantasy already smelled soo sweet?

Red Velvet Cake GIF by Nando's Malaysia

I don't think it would be as dessert-y as Intimate or Private Show, even Prerogative, and it's gonna be more sweet, like literally candy, citrus-y

Screenshot-2024-06-21-at-17-11-03-Candie

• Like 1
3 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

Beautiful but I do admit I miss her natural lips 😔

okay, i hate commenting on her changing appearance because people age and things change etc. but dude, me too. i have spent my whole life admiring (and low key envying) her beauty. her lips and teeth have always been something that i have wanted because her teeth were so perfect and her lips were so naturally full, and really complimented her features.

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, worldofspears said:

okay, i hate commenting on her changing appearance because people age and things change etc. but dude, me too. i have spent my whole life admiring (and low key envying) her beauty. her lips and teeth have always been something that i have wanted because her teeth were so perfect and her lips were so naturally full, and really complimented her features.

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Her natural features were soo beautiful! I just don’t understand why she felt she needed to go under knife or mess with her face. 

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

:crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: Her natural features were soo beautiful! I just don’t understand why she felt she needed to go under knife or mess with her face. 

exactly! she was (and still is) the most beautiful human being ever! i can't blame her for getting plastic surgery and messing with her looks because of the way the media treated her all throughout her life though. and the way that social media has worsened all the body image issues from the early 2000s times a thousand, no matter how badly some people want to spew lies of "body positivity". we all suffered irreversible trauma from the early 2000s beauty standards and the media at the time. social media and all the filters and plastic surgery is just another symptom of that. i could go on and on about this stuff for days, but i won't.

• Like 1
18 minutes ago, LoveforBritney said:

Is this one the original picture? 

No my edit with how her lips appear now (on her Instagram).

The official picture from OP is either from 2016 when her lips were at their worst or it was photoshopped by her team badly. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, worldofspears said:

Her lips are back to normal. They were only bad around 2016-2018.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.