Here is the official ad for Britney's new fragrance, 'Candied Fantasy'

Just now, NJ jeans said:

Why do they always flip all the pictures? they make his face look weird, it looks much better in the original picture:

81-Vv-QIx9-B8-L-AC-SL1500.jpg

Most likely to avoid any potential copyright issue. You flip the image and you avoid getting into some legal mess or complain (keep in mind Britney did not take this pic for this particular fragrance) 

Still kinda weird that she doesn’t even want to do a professional new photshoot anymore, given that she loves dressing up and playing fashion show. But I guess it also makes sense since she probably doesn’t want others to control how she looks anymore.

So more power to her for recycling old shoots !

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
18 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

Still kinda weird that she doesn’t even want to do a professional new photshoot anymore, given that she loves dressing up and playing fashion show. But I guess it also makes sense since she probably doesn’t want others to control how she looks anymore.

She probably doesn't even know they keep recycling everything.

It's very obvious she doesn't want anything related to her career... she said it many times now. 

• Love 2
29 minutes ago, everybodygoesdown said:

I also find it so so strange! I mean, I'm sure magazines like Rolling Stone, People or Vogue would be thrilled to have her on the cover. Even in her darkest times between 2006 and 2007 she would do a professional photoshoot :britstare11_britney_ftr_for_the_record_annoyed_tired_irritated_sigh:

Edited by Pablitonizer
  • Love 1

I wish she was still involved with the perfumes...

Would be so fun to buy this knowing she helped create or at least approves the fragrance.

Like can we get a vid of her trying on her lil outfits and then spritzing this?

I will have to try very hard to resist making a purchase:enigma_alien_blue:

• Like 2

It's noot so bad. I mean for a Britney's fragrance ad, it is, but it's fine. I wonder, lol, how sweet is it gonna be considering fantasy already smelled soo sweet?

Red Velvet Cake GIF by Nando's Malaysia

Edited by Fita
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.