Britney Is coming, y’all!

24 minutes ago, ott01234 said:

Even if this were true (it’s not), does anyone take her seriously anymore?

New account, 3 messages... Another troll, get a life! All the industry is waiting for her comeback and everybody will look at it 100%! People are even hype with Katy Paria so don't worry for Britney!

• Love 5
  • Like 1

Idk this time it feels different. Usually it's very vague. The only thing making me nervous is britney herself, she isn't what I consider "tour form" at the moment. However, this is a whole new fkn world and if she's is gonna tour I'd support any iteration. 

it could be fake af but I wanna believe. 

Edited by Britney671
24 minutes ago, Britney671 said:

Idk this time it feels different. Usually it's very vague. The only thing making me nervous is britney herself, she isn't what I consider "tour form" at the moment. However, this is a whole new fkn world and if she's is gonna tour I'd support any iteration. 

it could be fake af but I wanna believe. 

There's no way on earth she'll tour ever again imo. If she ever decides to perform in any form, it'll be another Vegas residency. But it won't be like POM schedule, I believe she'll request something in the veins of  'Weekends with Adele'. A show that only takes place Fridays and Saturdays for a short period of time 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.