She looked like Primeney here

54 minutes ago, Nina Dobrev said:

the beautifully and tastefully done make up, the hair, the body, the confidence :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking:

still has me shook - IMAGINE if this was a music video

instead she was humping the floor with messy hair and playing disney storylines with her dancers :boredashell_pink_britney_hmm_blink_well_umm:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1

I started to think that certain moods, events and people made the prime Britney. Like having only Felicia to take care of her, her family being the people she thought they would be , her desire to push her urge for marriage and children aside and make her inner circle happy. On this certain moment ( private show outtakes) she had no Felicia, she saw her family’s true colours and I’m sure her children’s as well. She was doing this because she had no any other goal in life. She tasted marriage, she tasted being a mother and there were nothing left to push aside other than her dreams becoming nightmares. 

so I’m only seeing a forced smile and a face that was ruined with plastic surgeries and touches and rested due to the results. She was dating Charlie Ebersol. So this was probably  a result of the energy pills she was talking about in her book. So it was a chemical reaction.

thinking how healthy she was at her prime and then being put under psychiatric medicine for years , they should all be in jail.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.