Breaking news: Justin Timberlake arrested in New York for DWI

Question?

I thought he was the president of pop, when did he become the prince of pop?

And since presidents usually has term limits, maybe that's the reason for the decline in popularity cause eventually there gonna  be a new president to follow

• Haha 4
14 minutes ago, Gypsy Woman said:

Wish you had this same energy when Britney drove with Sean Preston in her lap. I guess speeding down the highway at a high speed with a baby in your lap and no seatbelt is not disgraceful or dangerous.

Oh and spare me the "she was escaping the paparazzi" bit when that has long been proven as not even true.

Did I say a DUI was the same as a simple hit and run? No, I even specifically said it wasn't. I'm pointing out that everyone wants to jump on JT as if Britney has never once done anything dangerous or irresponsible. 

Why do you even bother. You know there is a double standard when it comes to Britney in this forum. The hypocrisy here runs wild.

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
Just now, Gypsy Woman said:

I'm not the one posting about being outraged though...

What is there not to be outraged about? You have celebrity who decided to be incredibly reckless and make a decision that could've killed someone. Sorry none of us can go back in time and be more outraged about Britney driving with her baby in her lap. Maybe you can do that for the rest of us. 

• Haha 2
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.