Why would Britney fans rather create conspiracies than to just accept the obvious truth?

Posted (edited)
39 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Now give the short version Stephen Colbert GIF by Global TV

Copy paste it on chatGPT and tell it to give you a summed up version #idk  :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: In all seriousness though y’all I really don’t care if it’s a super long text. If you read it, good for you, if you don’t read it good for you too, Idrc but like… it kinda shows some of y’all have the attention span of a fly. Lol

Edited by knee Queen of pop
  • Like 3

"I'm not reading blabla" Classic example of ignorant f*gs, focused only on themselves. You are the worst thing the LGBT community could encounter, after homophobes. You are ignorant, not very open to dialogue and you are also proud of it. This forum is a dump.

I really don't know about the conspiracy theories. I saw her foot swollen and made a topic about that recently and then it just went a little like that with her foot because I called her posts big foot footage. Sometimes, maybe it just happens by itself. No one nessescarily wanting it like that. 

One thing is conspiracy theories another is the idea that she is damaged, broken or impaired. That is false. She's brilliant and while some people seem to think she doesn't have the capability to do the simplest things I just smile and maybe in the future she will be the First Lady of The US or something similar, we don't know. 

• Love 1

It's so funny and frankly embarrassing seeing accounts that have spouted endless conspiracy theories and derailing countless threads dismiss this post that actually asks for understanding, not baseless speculation, because frankly, while we may not be able to relate her every experience, it's not difficult to understand and she's said as bl**tly as possible a thousand times;

When she gave her all to people and the world, they tore her apart. When she tried to stop caring, they still tore her apart. When she comprised, they tore her apart. When she behaved, they tore her apart. Why the hell would you even bother if there's no benefit for you?

• Love 2
43 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

When she gave her all to people and the world, they tore her apart. When she tried to stop caring, they still tore her apart. When she comprised, they tore her apart. When she behaved, they tore her apart. Why the hell would you even bother if there's no benefit for you?

The past has been hers and although some things may change, I see her in our future too. She got wounded got stronger and will heal. 

4 hours ago, Exxxemi said:

"I'm not reading blabla" Classic example of ignorant f*gs, focused only on themselves. You are the worst thing the LGBT community could encounter, after homophobes. You are ignorant, not very open to dialogue and you are also proud of it. This forum is a dump.

Nah, the worst thing next to homophobes are overdramtic queens like you. 

Edited by Emil87
13 hours ago, knee Queen of pop said:

Can’t blame you ig 🥴

My initial response to you, while meant in a joking manner, came off a bit rude so I went back and did actually read it. Found it to be very insightful and empathetic towards her situation. Many here could take a page out of your book. Thanks for sharing your thoughts.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.