Is there any hope left for Rebellion to leak?

It's been many years since fans lost hope for this song to leak fully. The last time people were talking about it was around 2020-2021, and there's been no new information or any leaks about this song since then. Are we really giving up on the song search this easily? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Speaking of searching, in the last couple of years, there's been a huge community of lostwave fans formed. They search for the full versions of songs that have partially leaked or are lost. I think we should hand this search over to them and make it known in that community since "rebellion" considered as lostwave & we can't do any **** about finding the song ourselves. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

There are so many talented people there who dig deep and even reach out to the people involved in its creation or reach out to people who might have them to find these songs. This song would be interesting for them since the lyrics are dark and the overall vibe of the song is eerie. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Edited by UnderHisSpell
  • Haha 1
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, UnderHisSpell said:

It's been many years since fans lost hope for this song to leak fully. The last time people were talking about it was around 2020-2021, and there's been no new information or any leaks about this song since then. Are we really giving up on the song search this easily? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search:

Speaking of searching, in the last couple of years, there's been a huge community of lostwave fans formed. They search for the full versions of songs that have partially leaked or are lost. I think we should hand this search over to them and make it known in that community since "rebellion" considered as lostwave & we can't do any **** about finding the song ourselves. :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

There are so many talented people there who dig deep and even reach out to the people involved in its creation or reach out to people who might have them to find these songs. This song would be interesting for them since the lyrics are dark and the overall vibe of the song is eerie. :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Maybe it was just one minute sample and nothing more.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, LoveforBritney said:

Omg I was just thinking about that song :umomg_britney_shocked_wow_omg_surprised_eyes_wide: I hope it leaks one day. One can only pray

I was thinking about it earlier today! I came across a BeyoncAI channel on YT and some of the videos sound SO real. Anyway, it got me to wondering what if someone used some AI to construct a “final” version of “Rebellion”.

someday it's going to leak, but:

1. It's gonna happen for the reason or just soo random.

2. Not in the near future.

3. That's a real thing, the whole song definitely not just a snippet.

4. By leaking this it would became the best unreleased song on the world and it's going to break the system or at least it will make a crack in it..

5 hours ago, Wendy Williams said:

Maybe it was just one minute sample and nothing more.

I would've thought this if the song weren't on a couple of CDs that Britney and Sam Lutfi had. I don't think they would put a 1-minute canceled song onto CDs. the paparazzi video of Britney listening to her demo CD had the "Rebellion" intro, which the snippet doesn't have. There are also a couple more proofs about that the full version does exist.

4 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

I was thinking about it earlier today! I came across a BeyoncAI channel on YT and some of the videos sound SO real. Anyway, it got me to wondering what if someone used some AI to construct a “final” version of “Rebellion”.

Some people already did it but it sounds so bad :orangu_orangutan_ape:

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Yeah, it’s probably not gonna happen. I would consider it lost at this point. There have been many people to claim over the years of having it and never leaking it. Perhaps it’ll turn up one day like the I Have Nothing demo tape did finally. Anything’s possible. 

I believe full version not exist anymore. I don't really think Sam Lutfi managed to keep it. One of the producer died tragically. Co-producer Scott Storch would later struggle with substance abuse and financial issues, while Notes’s manager was mur***ed. Another producer allegedly involved with the song, Jeff Dandurand, also spoke several times about trying to gain the rights to the song but was “shot down four times with various cease and desists”

Suspicious Monkey GIF by MOODMAN

Edited by Dreamer26