Spring Breakers by Charli XCX interpolates ‘Everytime’

57 minutes ago, pablitonizer said:

Slay Me Closer is pure art compare to this, sweetie

This song is just an awful vibrating noise, and you can't even hear Britney's voice. Most likely they did this way so they didn't have to pay royalties for sampling 'Everytime'. To put it simple, a cheap mess :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

Britney hasnt released anything good since like Femme Fatale, let's not 

On the scale of a Toxic or a Gimme more, which are 5/5 masterpieces. Hold Me Closer is a 2/5. I'd rate it that low. It's trash.  It's on the same level as trash like Pretty Gitls, Perfume and Hold Me Closer.

Hell.... Hold Me Closer doesn't even hold a candle to 3 or Hold it against me, it's a boring, mid, and forgettable song that doesn't even sound like a Britney song, it sounds like music for retirement homes

Charli is actually doing something new and isnt stuck in the 2000s like you britney stans that still listen to in the zone and hilary duff 

This is better than britney's whole discography since like 2012

Edited by Britney Baby
  • Love 1
37 minutes ago, Britney Baby said:

Britney hasnt released anything good since like Femme Fatale, let's not 

On the scale of a Toxic or a Gimme more, which are 5/5 masterpieces. Hold Me Closer is a 2/5. I'd rate it that low. It's trash.  It's on the same level as trash like Pretty Gitls, Perfume and Hold Me Closer.

Hell.... Hold Me Closer doesn't even hold a candle to 3 or Hold it against me, it's a boring, mid, and forgettable song that doesn't even sound like a Britney song, it sounds like music for retirement homes

Charli is actually doing something new and isnt stuck in the 2000s like you britney stans that still listen to in the zone and hilary duff 

This is better than britney's whole discography since like 2012

1470836941-sure-jan.gif?crop=0.505555555

1470836941-sure-jan.gif?crop=0.5055555551470836941-sure-jan.gif?crop=0.5055555551470836941-sure-jan.gif?crop=0.505555555

7 hours ago, Britney Baby said:

Mind you, those are probably the same basic people who praised that horrible eurovision reject song "Hold Me Closer" 

Mind you that song is better than the garbage you are praising. Mind you you look a damn fool thinking you ate quoting all of us :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Everytime I make it so Outrageoussss :werk_britney_bw_black_white_dance_sexy_flirt_my_prerogative:

I love the song! Super sleazy and fun and after a close read of the lyrics: The song is about her going psycho at an awards show for not getting invited/nominated and setting the place on fire Carrie style oopsie :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.