Britney Spears is rumored to receive the 'Global Icon' award at the 2024 MTV VMAs

Watch her thank this award with an instagram post with this LQ pic:

Dollhouse Miniature Ceramic Tea Set | Doll House Teapot & Tea Cups (Se |  MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry  Making

I was doing yoga 🧜‍♀️🧎‍♀️💍🍉 and those amazing moves i saw yesteday in a L.A park with these adorable ladies and i WAS LIKE NOW👏👏👏👏👻🤖👾 THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, anyways, when i Heard i received mtv award tonight i remembered those scary nights with LONG breaks in those red carpets👠🎒👝👛🕶️… not going back soon folks, but STILL it is nice and cool to still get these kind of awards, 🌟💫🪐🌏🌍🌈❄️WELL imma keep it quiet here cause my Little puppies just learned to BARK🐶🐶🐺🐺🎍🌛🌷💐... can u IMAGINE??? how beautiful its nature to keep us giving these messages… its still pretty hot here, im going to ITALY next month, yall better keep it classy my Friends. 🌹🌜🌎🌻🌼🥀🌟💫🪐🌏🌍🌈❄️

• Love 2
  • Haha 7

They only want her there so they can sabotage her, like they did in 07, and hope she’ll do something messy so they can get people to actually watch. 

Don’t trust those slimy h0ez Brinny. You are already a global icon with or without some crappy MTV award. 

• Love 5
  • Like 1
  • Super Mods
3 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Dollhouse Miniature Ceramic Tea Set | Doll House Teapot & Tea Cups (Se |  MiniatureSweet | Kawaii Resin Crafts | Decoden Cabochons Supplies | Jewelry  Making

I was doing yoga 🧜‍♀️🧎‍♀️💍🍉 and those amazing moves i saw yesteday in a L.A park with these adorable ladies and i WAS LIKE NOW👏👏👏👏👻🤖👾 THAT IS WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT, anyways, when i Heard i received mtv award tonight i remembered those scary nights with LONG breaks in those red carpets👠🎒👝👛🕶️… not going back soon folks, but STILL it is nice and cool to still get these kind of awards, 🌟💫🪐🌏🌍🌈❄️WELL imma keep it quiet here cause my Little puppies just learned to BARK🐶🐶🐺🐺🎍🌛🌷💐... can u IMAGINE??? how beautiful its nature to keep us giving these messages… its still pretty hot here, im going to ITALY next month, yall better keep it classy my Friends. 🌹🌜🌎🌻🌼🥀🌟💫🪐🌏🌍🌈❄️

:queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I'm pretty sure Britney holding grudge for VMA cuz how they treated her in 2007. She had to perform in 2016 cuz of team chip forced her for it. But they set up her again in 2016 cuz they made everything about Beyonce that year. 

I tink Britney is taking some type of revenge by not returning to the music industry. She no longer wants platforms like MTV etc. to gain ratings through her.

• Like 1
50 minutes ago, Dreamer26 said:

I'm pretty sure Britney holding grudge for VMA cuz how they treated her in 2007. She had to perform in 2016 cuz of team chip forced her for it. But they set up her again in 2016 cuz they made everything about Beyonce that year. 

I tink Britney is taking some type of revenge by not returning to the music industry. She no longer wants platforms like MTV etc. to gain ratings through her.

Α type of revenge would also be to use them for her own advantage.

However, I dont think she has plans to work again soon, so thats a rumor to gain attention.

11 hours ago, Toxic.Latin said:

Nailed it!!! :haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.