HAPPY PRIDE MONTH B ARMY!!!! We are streaming Mood Ring (Pride Remix) for the entire month! -over 10k today!

Great idea, I love this remix. We should make a Britney Pride Playlist of all her most LGBTQ+ songs. :omgreallyney_britney_oh_omg_god_my_shocked_wow_really_in_the_zone_2003:

Here are some that come to mind:

Mood Ring (Pride Remix)

Work *****

Alien

Stronger

Boys

Do You Wanna Come Over?

Touch Of My Hand

Get Naked (I Got A Plan)

Hold Me Closer

Me Against The Music

What U See (Is What U Get)

Feel free to add Britney nerds, I wanna jam out this month. 

• Love 4

:brityawning_britney_chaotic_sunglasses_tired: can’t we stream literally anything else I still have PTSD from the whole vinyl dedicated the 50 mood ring remixes. Even I must admit  a time @Jordan Miller ate was when he interviewed the producers of the remixes and still managed to throw some subtle shade into how there’s so many remixes. I have to say I agree :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad: I say boycott it tbh omg 

Posted (edited)

Was never a fan of this remix. To me it doesn't fit the real vibe of the song. The original mix fits the vibe of s.exy and sensual perfectly. This remix sounds generic. The label was desperate to cash in on the media frenzy and threw out all these remixes and then panders to the gays with this remix.

Edited by Frankie8
  • Love 2
  • Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.