Britney Spears & will.i.am - "Listen Close" snippet

This sounds like Fall Down by will and Miley Cyrus. I almost hear whistling.

i think this may be a new song based on the title "listen closely" and the lyrics appear relatable to her situation if I'm hearing it right 

• Love 1
6 hours ago, princessmimi said:

Agree.

Her music was flawless before he and Myah got involved in it.

Dr. Luke made Myah happen, but she did what she had to do (backing vocals) for circus and FF. Will and Anthony Preston on Britney Jean made her the star, weirdly.

And yeah, Britney was known for good pop music, BJ was a big downfall for her career. The Scream and Shout success gave the impression everyone needed more will.i.am and Britney together... A big mistake. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
3 hours ago, Britney Xposed said:

Pretty sure that’s Cher Lloyd. Will worked on her second album but the songs didn’t come out. This is one of them👇

Do you mean Cher Lloyd or Cheryl?

Cause craziest things did come out and featured on Cheryl’s album

• Like 1

This sounds like another older demo and given "Britney" 's vocals probably a BJ era reject again.

He can keep it honestly, especially if this is another old track pulled out and released without her input.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.