Britney interviews Tate Mcrae on the new edition of V Magazine

16 minutes ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

I don't think people are tearing Britney apart for this "interview", I think people don't believe these are questions asked by Britney. These sound super generic and read like questions you can ask everyone in the industry.... These were most likely asked by Cade. With everything Britney has gone through and experienced, her questions would have more depth to them.

Who cares if she had help with the questions? She prolly saw this as homework or something. Again it’s not a big deal at all 😭😭

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

I can’t even take you seriously calling one of the most beautiful women alive “very masculine and unpleasant.” What an absolute vile POS you are. You can talk about her songs and performances but don’t come for her looks you absolute clown 

Stopped reading at “one of the most beautiful women alive” :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

1 hour ago, warioaddams said:

Britney ghost writing songs for Tate confirmed. :bedtime_britney_book_Reading:

This is going to be so interesting.

That’s what I’m saying! I swear a couple of songs sounded like something she would’ve recorded. 

• Love 1
  • Leader
1 hour ago, Revenge. said:

BRITNEY SPEARS: You’re an incredible performer. I’ve seen some of your performances and each one continues to top the next. Where do you find inspiration?

TATE MCRAE: Wow! Thank you so much. That means so much coming from you. I find that a lot of the inspiration comes from the musical arrangement. One of my favorite parts of the process is playing around and finding new variations of each song—I feel like that always inspires new choreography and a different feeling. However, looking back at iconic performances (like yours) is also very motivating.

BS: Your song, “you broke me first,” is one of my favorite songs. What is the story behind the song and what inspired you to write and record it?

TM: That means the world to me. I actually wrote “you broke me first” when I was 16 and had never experienced real heartbreak before— only on a small scale. It stemmed from a couple of different places, like taking inspiration from friendships or situation-ships, and they all left me with the same feeling—dealing with someone wanting your relationship back, after giving them your all and them not recognizing it. It’s a sad but empowering feeling afterward.

BS: How did you fall in love with music and dance?

TM: I’ve always been surrounded by music and dancing. My mom owned a dance studio when I was super young so I was constantly in the presence of older dancers who I admired. Becoming a performer was all I ever wanted to do, for as long as I can remember.

BS: What is the hardest part about being an artist of your stature at this point?

TM: I would say the pressure I put on myself. I have been a perfectionist my entire life, so sometimes the hyper-critical thoughts can fully consume you. I try to trust my gut as much as possible and not take in that many outside opinions.

where did you see this? 

1 hour ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

All of the complaining when Britney finally involves herself in the industry :clownery_makeup_meme:

my thoughts exactly. shes been saying she's been working on some things, and its nice that shes slowly getting more involved. im all for it. cant hurt.

• Love 3
  • Like 3
15 minutes ago, Revenge. said:

Britney obviously did interview Tate, either by email or call. She’d just call it out in an Instagram post if she didn’t.

No disrespect but I’m sure Britney who has been anti work is going to unretire to interview Tate McRae. Girl it’s too early in the morning :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

No disrespect but I’m sure Britney who has been anti work is going to unretire to interview Tate McRae. Girl it’s too early in the morning :miley_cyrus_stare_meme:

She said recently on instagram that she was working. Didn't specify what but i'm sure she's doing stuff here and there. 

Okay that he said she was working on something, but do you seriously think Britney asked these questions? To this singer that even she doesn't know.
Tate is part of RCA, they are doing everything to try to make her the new Britney....without results.

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, RadicalOptimism said:

Never underestimate XILA MARIA RIVER RED :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 4

I have a hard time buying that Britney interviewed anyone. 

That's not to say I don't think she's capable I just... It doesn't seem like her style of questioning. But maybe the questions were written when she was writing her book. shade GIF by WE tv

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.