New Instagram videos: Britney and her brother Bryan Spears go to a spa in Las Vegas together

Posted (edited)
12 hours ago, super.nova said:

lol everyone forgets how Bryan basically called her brain dead and made fun of her for wanting to have constitutional rights you know…

this is the same brother who let all of this unfold and sat back, you’re all insane.

No offense but they comments hold up with that video...

She sounds absolutely insane... Literally like she has torrets or something.

She literally reminds me of my little autistic cousin who just runs around screaming and saying random words.

It's nice to see some random candid videos of her... But these literally confirm what I thought about her mental health.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Edited by Mayenaise
  • Like 6
1 minute ago, super.nova said:

it is a bit concerning to be honest, but not in a way of like “she needs a conservatorship” but more as like “damn they really damaged her” and yet she’s hanging out with the people who caused all of this harm.

its extremely sad. 

Obviously I cannot base her entire situation off a 20 sec clip but I'am really concerned I will just say that, I'm scared for her :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

• Love 3
  • Like 2
5 minutes ago, turquoise said:

Sorry, I can't say.
But of course this is a skit.
Sad to death.

It's obviously not a skit. It's something Britney would say though, I can imagine her making up something similar if she finds out how people feel about this video. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
49 minutes ago, Mayenaise said:

No offense but they comments hold up with that video...

She sounds absolutely insane... Literally like she has torrets or something.

She literally reminds me of my little autistic cousin who just runs around screaming and saying random words.

It's nice to see some random candid videos of her... But these literally confirm what I thought about her mental health.

:omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

Actually, they confirm just how far that family will go toward railroading her into another conservatorship.  She does sound stoned in this - while she was in his company.  Not like her other videos where she was trying out new clothes, dancing around (pre-ankle injury), etc.

Let's not forget that these people & Loucifer judge shopped for one who'd go along with their program, got geriatric psychiatrist J. Edward Spar to "diagnose" her with dementia (at 26) and state she couldn't manage her own affairs. Then they forced her to work nonstop to support all of them, along with the family she'd created with her former husband.

Anyone who'd gone thru something like this would take awhile to patch up, and the recent divorce could not have been easy either.

• Love 1
10 minutes ago, woodlandsriver said:

Actually, they confirm just how far that family will go toward railroading her into another conservatorship.  She does sound stoned in this - while she was in his company.  Not like her other videos where she was trying out new clothes, dancing around (pre-ankle injury), etc.

Let's not forget that these people & Loucifer judge shopped for one who'd go along with their program, got geriatric psychiatrist J. Edward Spar to "diagnose" her with dementia (at 26) and state she couldn't manage her own affairs. Then they forced her to work nonstop to support all of them, along with the family she'd created with her former husband.

Anyone who'd gone thru something like this would take awhile to patch up, and the recent divorce could not have been easy either.

w**d is legal in cali tho, what’s the problem?

• Like 1
15 minutes ago, woodlandsriver said:

Not disputing any of that. 

It's shocking to see her mental state in this video, it's much worse than I thought.

She seems totally detached from reality and has the mindset of a little girl. 

The fact she's potentially letting certain types of people into her life in this state scares the hell out of me.

• Love 8
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, Popprincess19 said:

Is English your second language…

What @super.nova wrote is completely grammatically correct.  Is English YOUR second language?  Shouldn’t matter either way, this is a forum full of people who speak English as their second language, and there are PLENTY of other grammatical errors worth correcting - even thread titles - and this is not one of them.

Is she acting like she’s a child so all the people who are scared of her coming forward with all the secrets she knows think she’s just harmless and don’t hurt her?”

I can see how it might be a little tricky to read right, but it’s right.

• Love 2
  • Like 1

Some of you should watch “Chaotic” again :madonna_weird_alien_cuckoo_nuts: I don’t understand the big deal she will always appear a bit “weird” compared to other “average/normal” people.. her life has been one of a kind so she is.

• Like 3
Posted (edited)

i don't trust Bryan, the book and all the things she has write about her family is like...no way back.  So...I think they are planning something... with Bryan slowly going back on her life. 
Btw I NOW really wonder if Britney is ok or if she's really that inmature as u can hear in her videos. It's like an age regression, i really hope nop. But.....  u hear her in the chaotic  "home videos" (something like the actual insta vids) and is another human being. I need her to speak serious, an interview, something!! 
I really want all these videos with that 4 year old voice just her being silly for the insta. Not her real self 24/7...but im starting to think that's her now... 24/7 :/ 

Edited by ToxicMadness
  • Love 1
  • Like 1

Have you guys watched Chaotic? Did you find it appropriate then when Britney filmed Fe while singing “Felicia Culotta likes to f.uck-a-lotta”? :katyfrog_perry_upset_um: She was in her 20s, Fe in her 40s. 

The spa situation is definitely weirder cause she doesn’t even know those people, but it’s not like she was never loud and inappropriate. 

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.