🚨 BREAKING 🚨 Cop cars outside Trashstar Sports & Entertainment!

11 minutes ago, Dark Willow said:

Nah, I think she just make a joke about her *****/chest and the word chess.

She posted something along time ago about not knowing much about chess but knowing that in chess the queen can go anywhere. I feel at times it has something to do with that also. And maybe there was something about Sam. And then I think there may be a secret there also. Maybe a big one. 

Idk why but ever since the settlement I’ve had this growing feeling that Britney will still get her justice without having to raise a finger… somewhat. Unfortunately I don’t think we’ll see them paying for the crimes they committed against Britney specifically but I think karma is gonna catch up to them sooner or later.

• Like 4
9 minutes ago, Jibreel said:

She posted something along time ago about not knowing much about chess but knowing that in chess the queen can go anywhere. I feel at times it has something to do with that also. And maybe there was something about Sam. And then I think there may be a secret there also. Maybe a big one. 

I wouldn’t read too much into some things she writes.

She contradicts herself a lot and some stuff never makes sense.

I only really care when she repeats some topics many times like: The nightmare wedding day and her no desire to back to the industry.

Other things are more fans trying to believe Britney is saying this or that. 

Shady things are definitely happening but I don't think we will find out through her instagram captions. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.